ADVERTISEMENT

Next Uteps 🏀 Coach

Don't worry about it bro! It was a fun debate.

Side note, did you know Gonzaga is 1-12 against teams that are a three-seed or higher since 2001?
That is a worthless stat as you know in the NCAA tournament. I don't think they would have had much of a problem with any team not named Baylor. They proved it with their out of conference schedule, and there wasn't anyone out there that wasn't saying they looked like one of the greatest basketball teams of all time. I can find you plenty of stats that support anything you want supported.

Also Gonzaga will be ranked number 1 again and I will bet them at the beginning of the season this time and get better numbers.

Baylor was the dog in that game at 4.5. I am sure if that stat was that important, Baylor would have been the favorite. And if you thought it was, you must be moving into your new house at +170 money.

And tell me what stat supports the Big 10 being the best conference? The stat that 8 out of 9 of them can't make it out of the second round? I am sure I can find one that says the Big 10 is 2-24 (or close to it) against lower seeded teams in the NCAA tournament in the last 2 years. Stats are only good when you have multiple ones that support your betting side. I can isolate any stat and make it sound great.

That is a worthless stat as you know in the NCAA tournament. I don't think they would have had much of a problem with any team not named Baylor. They proved it with their out of conference schedule, and there wasn't anyone out there that wasn't saying they looked like one of the greatest basketball teams of all time. I can find you plenty of stats that support anything you want supported.

Also Gonzaga will be ranked number 1 again and I will bet them at the beginning of the season this time and get better numbers.

Baylor was the dog in that game at 4.5. I am sure if that stat was that important, Baylor would have been the favorite. And if you thought it was, you must be moving into your new house at +170 money.

And tell me what stat supports the Big 10 being the best conference? The stat that 8 out of 9 of them can't make it out of the second round? I am sure I can find one that says the Big 10 is 2-24 (or close to it) against lower seeded teams in the NCAA tournament in the last 2 years. Stats are only good when you have multiple ones that support your betting side. I can isolate any stat and make it sound great.
Not sure what the Big Ten has to do with Gonzaga, but ok. Mark Few has a history of losing to the top teams in the tournament. If you think past performance isn't and indicator of future performance then I don't know what to tell you. You're probably on that island by yourself bro. Gonzaga wont win a championship till they get better athletes. They looked like an affluent AAU team that just had their first matchup against an AAU team from the hood the other night. Maybe next year will be their year, but I will continue to bet against them till he wins one.

Not sure what the Big Ten has to do with Gonzaga, but ok. Mark Few has a history of losing to the top teams in the tournament. If you think past performance isn't and indicator of future performance then I don't know what to tell you. You're probably on that island by yourself bro. Gonzaga wont win a championship till they get better athletes. They looked like an affluent AAU team that just had their first matchup against an AAU team from the hood the other night. Maybe next year will be their year, but I will continue to bet against them till he wins one.
Look at Baylor they went to the elite 8 several times, sweet 16 ‘s and before this year never broke through to the final four.... so you could say the same about coach drew... until this year which is crazy — they are both can coach

Taco can't get off his hatred of Gonzaga and his love of the Big 10. They have been to the national championship twice in the last 5 years and he says they have to get better players. 🤣

The Big 10, the greatest conference top to bottom according to you, need to get better players because they haven't sniffed a national title since 2000.

Gonzaga lost in the national championship game to a team that you said wouldn't even be there. You were wrong on both parts, Gonzaga and Baylor. They beat a Virginia team that won the national championship the year before. USC was supposed to destroy Gonzaga according to you, and yet, USC looked like the AAU team that you describe. If you put your money where your mouth was you lost your ass on the tournament. If we were to take your predictions we wouldn't have a penny to our names. Just because you hate Gonzaga for some reason, don't slew crap out there.

Gonzaga will be ranked number 1 again at the beginning of the season for a reason, because they will be considered the best team by coaches and writers.

Gonzaga has already scheduled Texas, Kansas, and Duke for next year while I am sure your Michigan is setting up that game with Bowling Green. Guess they will look like an AAU team against them. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT