ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Win!!

Close game between Rice and Marshall. If Rice loses UTEP will be in sole possession of 12th place.

It's a win, but blowing a 22 point lead shows how undisciplined the team is. Also when they started to lose the lead there were two players on the floor that will remain nameless that checked in to the game.
But all in all, I'm happy for PT hitting the game winner he's had a couple of good games as of late. His season had been pretty miserable until then. I remember someone on this board saying that PT was the second coming of Kevin Durrant when he committed to UTEP, LMAO. Well, he certainly isn't that but happy he won the game tonight.

Charlotte was probably wondering how they lost to us. Hopefully this gives the team a little confidence. Still rooting for you Miners.
In years past they would ask that because of extreme feelings of nausea both teams had of each other, but as of this point in history, yeah, I'd be asking "Seriously, how did we lose to them?!".

Reactions: RanDaddyBinks
Lol Good Find Man! Hahaha, Hey I'll admit when I was wrong and the people who said that he'd be a Great Miner we're wrong as well. Probably Biggest disappointment this year by far after improving last year. Are you ready...... "I Was Wrong"

Do you still do comedy?

It’s crazy that last year around this time we were battling with RICE for a top four seed. A year later and now we’re in another heated race against RICE but this time for the final spot in the CUSA tournament.

Reactions: El Paso 777
I must confess.... forgot all about Kieth Frazier last night. Just now realized he was absent. Did anyone notice if he was there or not?

unihom posting as STCarlosEP and factchecker4678 in that thread.

Sure cool arrow.

1474513403943.gif

It's a win, but blowing a 22 point lead shows how undisciplined the team is. Also when they started to lose the lead there were two players on the floor that will remain nameless that checked in to the game.
But all in all, I'm happy for PT hitting the game winner he's had a couple of good games as of late. His season had been pretty miserable until then. I remember someone on this board saying that PT was the second coming of Kevin Durrant when he committed to UTEP, LMAO. Well, he certainly isn't that but happy he won the game tonight.
I'll say it, Jake Flaggert and Trey Touchet.

I wouldn't mind touchet being in the game if they gave him a little more freedom. The kid takes one or two shots a game max, whether he makes his shots or not. I've seen him make plenty of jumpers and drives to the basket. If he's going to be out there running the offense, at least let him be whatever kind of playmaker he's capable of being

I wouldn't mind touchet being in the game if they gave him a little more freedom. The kid takes one or two shots a game max, whether he makes his shots or not. I've seen him make plenty of jumpers and drives to the basket. If he's going to be out there running the offense, at least let him be whatever kind of playmaker he's capable of being

I agree. He just needs to play with more confidence. When he won the three-point contest his freshman year only missing one shot in the final round, he proved he has the ability.

Flaggert though is a defensive liability. Give Frazier all of Flaggert's minutes, and the Miners have an able 10-man rotation.

I agree with this 100%. Maybe the next coach will utilize him better (if he doesn't move on).

He literally won the game for us against La Tech last year, until Floyd took the ball out of his hands and Artis missed his free throws. I was so pissed.

Reactions: USAFminersfan
I agree. He just needs to play with more confidence. When he won the three-point contest his freshman year only missing one shot in the final round, he proved he has the ability.

Flaggert though is a defensive liability. Give Frazier all of Flaggert's minutes, and the Miners have an able 10-man rotation.

You have to be physically present in order to play.

Looks like some real smart posters taking some to school. Nattybry looks like a fool now lmao
I look like a fool, for thinking a player was gonna be better than he turned out to be, interesting? So no player in history has ever been projected to be better than he actually was and become a bust??? That's odd, cause I'm pretty sure that 100's of sportswriters through history have been wring on their predictions of a player, yet they're still great sportswriters.

Sure pal. You said that a UTEP player like Paul was going to be the next Kevin Durant. I mean, who was he even recruited by?

You have to be physically present in order to play.

I agree, but that's on Johnson thinking he's Bill Belichick and not taking Frazier on the trip for being late to practice.

And the result was UTEP's worst offensive performance in the shot clock era.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT