ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU - UTEP game thread (2nd half)

MineroFanatico

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 11, 2015
Ive been a UTEP fan for 35+ years. This is the top 1 or 2 worst Miner teams I've ever seen in my life. That 6-24 team was bad, but they at least competed. I don't know...maybe it's a tie. This team is just terrible. We are being thoroughly outclassed by the Aggs...and it hurts to say that. Oh boy...

This has to be worse than the 6-24 team. Those guys had a legitimate reason to be bad. 1st time HC, depleted roster and so on. Those kids fought hard. I'll never forget the boy from Cathedral Omar reigning down 3s. There is no excuse for Floyd on this one. This is all his own undoing.

The stretch they put together at the end made me wonder how the missed layups and dunks could have changed the outcome.

Me too. It did appear to me that nmsu let off the gas though. Tough to stay motivated up by 15-17 the majority of the game. It probably would've been closer in score but nmsu had another gear that they obviously could shift in and out of. Farrrrrr superior team at this point in time. Gawd that sux to say.

It did appear to me that nmsu let off the gas though. Tough to stay motivated up by 15-17 the majority of the game.

Paul Weir, up 20, looked like he was down 20 and vice versa with Floyd. I wouldn't be surprised if Weir goes to a bigger school in a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT