ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas Game Postponed

So Rice first then. Good warm up game before N Texas. I really want Utep to sweep the Texas schools. Rice, UTSA, and North Texas arent better than UTEP. UTEP brand is way better than those teams. AAC making a mistake taking them.
I agree the brand has more history, but N. Texas has been better recently and UTSA football is on the upswing, not sure on basketball. Rice is Rice and will always be just Rice!

So Rice first then. Good warm up game before N Texas. I really want Utep to sweep the Texas schools. Rice, UTSA, and North Texas arent better than UTEP. UTEP brand is way better than those teams. AAC making a mistake taking them.
I like your attitude Fili

I agree the brand has more history, but N. Texas has been better recently and UTSA football is on the upswing, not sure on basketball. Rice is Rice and will always be just Rice!
Rice is making major financial commitments to athletics. They spent 40 million on their athletic performance center at Rice Stadium. They are in the middle of a 100 million dollar fundraising campaign for athletics. They have made a full commitment to athletics and its going ro pay dividends in the years to come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT