ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M CC

Golding in his 3rd year. Looking like just another bad Senter hire. Bring these guys in and raise their pay by 4 or 5 times what they were making before and for what?

Sadly, we're stuck with Golding for another 3 years. Maybe he gets his team to a CBI or CBJ or CBK or whatever those absolute shit tourneys are next year then goes sub 500 again just like Dismel.

Like my brother texted me a couple of days ago, "we're cursed." Something just very wrong with being UTEP. Mother Earth must really, really hate us.

Golding in his 3rd year. Looking like just another bad Senter hire. Bring these guys in and raise their pay by 4 or 5 times what they were making before and for what?

Sadly, we're stuck with Golding for another 3 years. Maybe he gets his team to a CBI or CBJ or CBK or whatever those absolute shit tourneys are next year then goes sub 500 again just like Dismel.

Like my brother texted me a couple of days ago, "we're cursed." Something just very wrong with being UTEP. Mother Earth must really, really hate us.
I'm telling you Pancho Villa sold his soul to Rock & Roll on that patch of land.

I picked a bad day to give up crack.
Get back on that horse man.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Both teams play good defense and have the same defensive strengths, and like to get out in the open floor for scoring chances after turning you over. This is a pretty even match up on defense but Corpus rates way worse on offense in a few areas UTEP defends well at, I’d put UTEP as 5-7 point favorite but this could be a grind it out game if UTEP can’t handle the ball pressure they will see from Corpus. Another game where if UTEP isn’t hitting 3’s or spacing well on offense it will be a close one and the under should be at play. UTEP should force quite a few bad shots as Corpus plays fast so UTEP will also have to rebound well to cover a comfortable win but it could be a fast paced slop fest at times too. Hoping to hear about a solid bounce back win.
Thanks @GymCenter.

At least UTEP will beat up and put up 120 points against Western New Mexico Friday. Yuck. Going on vacation to Vegas and EP over the next week or so and don’t wanna hear or think about UTEP Athletics. Bye.

Last edited:
Frazier saying the Older guys are not leading is not good, eek 😬 I mentioned before I like Powell, but he pouts too much and disappears at times When things aren't going good this team doesn't seem to step up at least so far. If things are going good this team gets motivated and puts their foot on the gas. When it's not going their way they force shots, turn it over and buckle. Not a good sign of leadership. Hope it changes soon.

Both teams play good defense and have the same defensive strengths, and like to get out in the open floor for scoring chances after turning you over. This is a pretty even match up on defense but Corpus rates way worse on offense in a few areas UTEP defends well at, I’d put UTEP as 5-7 point favorite but this could be a grind it out game if UTEP can’t handle the ball pressure they will see from Corpus. Another game where if UTEP isn’t hitting 3’s or spacing well on offense it will be a close one and the under should be at play. UTEP should force quite a few bad shots as Corpus plays fast so UTEP will also have to rebound well to cover a comfortable win but it could be a fast paced slop fest at times too. Hoping to hear about a solid bounce back win.
prescient

Frazier saying the Older guys are not leading is not good, eek 😬 I mentioned before I like Powell, but he pouts too much and disappears at times When things aren't going good this team doesn't seem to step up at least so far. If things are going good this team gets motivated and puts their foot on the gas. When it's not going their way they force shots, turn it over and buckle. Not a good sign of leadership. Hope it changes soon.
Lol not even half way through the season and the team is already falling apart.

Watching Texas A&M CC play UT. Jim Shaw has done a really nice job with this team. Zero returning starters from last year’s team. They play tough D, shoot well, have a lot of depth, and decent size.

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT