ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M CC

EPUTEP

MI Regular
Feb 22, 2023
UTEP is a 14 1/2 point favorite. This is a game UTEP can't lose.

UTEP 85
Texas A&M CC- 65

Last edited:
Both teams play good defense and have the same defensive strengths, and like to get out in the open floor for scoring chances after turning you over. This is a pretty even match up on defense but Corpus rates way worse on offense in a few areas UTEP defends well at, I’d put UTEP as 5-7 point favorite but this could be a grind it out game if UTEP can’t handle the ball pressure they will see from Corpus. Another game where if UTEP isn’t hitting 3’s or spacing well on offense it will be a close one and the under should be at play. UTEP should force quite a few bad shots as Corpus plays fast so UTEP will also have to rebound well to cover a comfortable win but it could be a fast paced slop fest at times too. Hoping to hear about a solid bounce back win.

I still have the same question about this team I asked early on — who are our shooters?

We like to run; we play D with energy.

But who can shoot?

Also, can our kinda bigs hit FTs?

Otis: Can't make' em if you don't take' em.

I would really, really LOVE it if Golding would tell this team next game that they are NOT allowed to attempt a single 3. Make them work it inside. That would also make them think better about a 3 before they attempt it.

All these missed 3s just give the other team easy rebounds and opportunities to score.

I would really, really LOVE it if Golding would tell this team next game that they are NOT allowed to attempt a single 3. Make them work it inside. That would also make them think better about a 3 before they attempt it.

All these missed 3s just give the other team easy rebounds and opportunities to score.
Dude — you absolutely have to have an inside outside game and 3 shooters.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Dude — you absolutely have to have an inside outside game and 3 shooters.

Not saying you don't. Just saying that OUR guys need to make better decisions and maybe a game without 3s could help with the mental game.

On a positive note, love how our forwards play. They just need to up their FT%!

So at what point are we looking for a new BBall Coach? I love Goldings energy, but his sub par ability as a recruiter is rearing it's ugly head. Very undisciplined basketball tonight and got out hustled. Bad Bad Loss and this season that has so much promise, is starting to spiral. Not sure they can get the mojo back, but it's not looking like this is even an over .500 ball squad now. I admit I was wrong on thinking this team was better. If Golding goes under .500 I think we pull the plug and start fresh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT