ADVERTISEMENT

Official overreaction thread...

Yep, this is overreaction city right here. Win and we're great, lose and we are doomed.

And beat Western Michigan and it's a "nice win". It's always nice to win, but it's Western Michigan. If we're going to all of a sudden getting excited about beating Western Michigan, then there are problems. Let's sweep NMSU or at least win one and beat the cupcake teams we're supposed to beat and then it will be nice going into conference play.

I guess it doesn't matter if we win. We will always find things to biiaaiatch about.

Overall a good game with its ups and downs. The best thing is that we had
five/cinco/nickle guys with double digits.

Go Miners...

Loser UTEP05 is the only legit negative Nancy or Floyd Hater to post on the game. When we win there's a hushhhhhh.

Loser UTEP05 is the only legit negative Nancy or Floyd Hater to post on the game. When we win there's a hushhhhhh.

Thanks for taking the time to post and thanks for the kind words! I already said it's nice to win, but there is no way I will be getting excited and saying it's a nice win by beating Western Michigan. It's funny that the homers never get called out and just the people who post realistic things get called out. I remember just a few weeks ago Hollywoodminer was predicting 8 wins for the football team and now he is nowhere to be seen.

I will admit, I am encouraged by Willms' offensive game as of late. As his conditioning improves, and if he can remain healthy, he will be legit in conference play. Especially with Artis dropping dimes for him.

I have to admit, I thought Willms was done after I heard he was back in boot.

If he can stay healthy and compete, it will go a long way in making us at least "respectable" this year. ..

I have to admit, I thought Willms was done after I heard he was back in boot.

If he can stay healthy and compete, it will go a long way in making us at least "respectable" this year. ..

I thought the same thing. He still looks like he's favoring the foot, but if he's not actually doing more damage structurally, I say it's time he puts his man pants on and motors through the soreness. This team really needs him.

Reactions: USAFminersfan
Nice to win, but still doesn't change that we're going to be a slightly over .500 team. Still can't play defense, can't guard the three (we just let a team that came in shooting 16% with 10 total 3s make 40% with 9 made), and can't not foul. We can get by doing these against lower tier teams, but it's going to kill us against better ones.

Nice to win, but still doesn't change that we're going to be a slightly over .500 team. Still can't play defense, can't guard the three (we just let a team that came in shooting 16% with 10 total 3s make 40% with 9 made), and can't not foul. We can get by doing these against lower tier teams, but it's going to kill us against better ones.

TROLL lol

Reactions: Rocketsr
Big 5 opponent. Could run our stock up a little bit. Maybe Dak will be watching.

Considering he will be playing against the Ravens at the time of tip off it might be a little hard for him to catch the game. Maybe he can watch the second half.

Reactions: UTEP05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT