ADVERTISEMENT

Omega Doesn't Wanna Leave

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
So I don't know all the details of the problems Floyd is having with Omega. However I was told he doesn't wanna leave and loves this School and this city. That is refreshing with so many players quick to wanna leave. I hope he gets things straight and get a back in the good graces of Floyd. We need him for any shot at an NCAA next year, which is still a pipe dream, but his services will help greatly!

Chicks for free, pseudo-celebrity -- hell, I wouldn't want to leave either!

So I don't know all the details of the problems Floyd is having with Omega. However I was told he doesn't wanna leave and loves this School and this city. That is refreshing with so many players quick to wanna leave. I hope he gets things straight and get a back in the good graces of Floyd. We need him for any shot at an NCAA next year, which is still a pipe dream, but his services will help greatly!

The "pipe dream" is more than a pun, at this point.

Reactions: liebestraum
These guys need to think about the consequences before it's too late. I'm not sure what he did, but it would be a shame if we lose him.

If he can't get his shit together, then he needs to go back to Oklahoma and attend a CC or JC. Come on! This is DIV1! No room for wanna be's

I hope natty is right. We need Omega to turn around, but more often then not an athlete is unwilling to change.

I also hope that Natty's source isn't the same guy who gave him the Thik Bol scoop. Because that turned out to be way off. Floyd never even offered Bol.

I hope natty is right. We need Omega to turn around, but more often then not an athlete is unwilling to change.

I also hope that Natty's source isn't the same guy who gave him the Thik Bol scoop. Because that turned out to be way off. Floyd never even offered Bol.
That source was Tim Floyd just so u know, so I guess Tim was blowing smoke or didn't like something about the kid when he visited! I talked to Omega personally. I didn't ask details, just know he wants to fix things if possible. Now is that possible and will that happen I do not know. He's been given an ultimatum so its up to him!

That source was Tim Floyd just so u know, so I guess Tim was blowing smoke or didn't like something about the kid when he visited! I talked to Omega personally. I didn't ask details, just know he wants to fix things if possible. Now is that possible and will that happen I do not know. He's been given an ultimatum so its up to him!

Thanks for the insight Nattybry. Any insight on Clyburn's visit? Doesn't look like he committed.

I saw that, Adrean Johnson. Coach Floyd is doing an in-home visit.

I don't care what Floyd has to do to make room for these guys but we need both Clyburn and Johnson.

Q: What player puts his defensive plays first on his highlight film?

A: The kind that actually likes to play defense.

Would love to have Johnson along side Winn.

Reactions: UTEPDefense

Maybe this was your source.

http://www.myprospectmortgage.com/TFloyd/

Lol that was funny actually, but no what Floyd said was was "If we want this kid there's about a 75% chance he'll come here" So apparently they didn't want him!

I don't understand why it's sooo hard to follow simple rules these days??

Because those rules just aren't as embedded into the fabric of our society like they used to be. It's all about the conditioning. If it ain't there, IT ain't there!

Rather simplistic view, but I haven't heard of a more convincing reason having worked with "at-risk" youth and "mainstream" youth alike.

Last edited:
I do hope that Omega gets his sh*t together at least for his own sake. Basketball isn't gonna be there forever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT