ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2017 college football Cow Chip tweet of the year.

Enjoy the welcome band, the private copters, the cult love, the milkman cheerleaders, and feeling the pressure of a 89 carat diamond, Jimbo, your time's coming, buddy, just like all the rest. These people think if they just keep poaching coaches and spending Fort Knox money they can buy a championship - conference championship, that is. Good luck with that, Ags...

Reactions: Axe-cuseme
Enjoy the welcome band, the private copters, the cult love, the milkman cheerleaders, and feeling the pressure of a 89 carat diamond, Jimbo, your time's coming, buddy, just like all the rest. These people think if they just keep poaching coaches and spending Fort Knox money they can buy a championship - conference championship, that is. Good luck with that, Ags...
Not familiar with the term, sounds intriguing. Please explain.

Not familiar with the term, sounds intriguing. Please explain.

A&m doesn't have cheerleaders they have male yell leaders. During certain cheers they yell "squeeze Ags" and they grab their nuts in unison. Its supposed to simulate the pain of the players on the field.Their outfits are all white like old school milkmen.

Reactions: develman
A&m doesn't have cheerleaders they have male yell leaders. During certain cheers they yell "squeeze Ags and they grab their nuts in unison. Its supposed to simulate the pain of the players on the field.Their outfits are all white like old school milkmen.

A&M doesn't have female cheerleaders? o_O

A&M was and all male military academy until the 50's. The corps and the yell leaders are the remnants of that. They will never have female cheerleaders.

[Facepalm] Yes. That's the irony of his laughable tweet. It's called "spin". Made popular by politicians.

No "spin". He never had any intentions until he got offered $75 million. I have no intentions to leave my current job, but if I found a job that offered a lot more money I would take it in an instant.

No "spin". He never had any intentions until he got offered $75 million. I have no intentions to leave my current job, but if I found a job that offered a lot more money I would take it in an instant.
No, no, no. You got it ass backwards and looking at it on it's face, which is what he wants. He did spin it with that tweet that it was "other than" just the money (legacy, history, etc...blah, blah). He's bullcrapping thru his underwear. Yes we all know he is a sell out and will fail at TAMU, but don't "spin" it that you left because of "other" circumstance. The devil gave you money and you took it....period.

Got it?

A&M is about "tradition" and traditionally cheerleaders were male until World War II. Formerly USC was similar. The Competitive Cheer team there was founded as a student organization in 2009 and existed for competition only since they had talented former allstar and other competitive cheerleaders there with no place to perform. They're not allowed to represent themselves as an official spirit organization. I know as of a year ago they didn't cheer at ANY athletic events. Are they now cheering basketball? I know their coach is a volunteer under rec sports and the team itself is allgirl.

A&M is about "tradition" and traditionally cheerleaders were male until World War II. Formerly USC was similar. The Competitive Cheer team there was founded as a student organization in 2009 and existed for competition only since they had talented former allstar and other competitive cheerleaders there with no place to perform. They're not allowed to represent themselves as an official spirit organization. I know as of a year ago they didn't cheer at ANY athletic events. Are they now cheering basketball? I know their coach is a volunteer under rec sports and the team itself is allgirl.

Could not care less...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT