ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Border Patrol checkpoints on highways in West Texas and NM are closed

Been closed for a bit. It was weird traveling to Arizona and not going through a checkpoint. Brother in Laws brother is in BP and stationed in Lordsburg. He has a theory that Cartels are funding caravans because he claims that they're making very few busts because their all in offices processing migrants and not in the field.

Reactions: axingfools1
Been closed for a bit. It was weird traveling to Arizona and not going through a checkpoint. Brother in Laws brother is in BP and stationed in Lordsburg. He has a theory that Cartels are funding caravans because he claims that they're making very few busts because their all in offices processing migrants and not in the field.
Not sure how many Cartel drugs actually pass through those checkpoints with all the cameras and dogs, but I wouldn't put it past them.

I dont think near enough attention is payed to how many drugs come across the northern border.

Not sure how many Cartel drugs actually pass through those checkpoints with all the cameras and dogs, but I wouldn't put it past them.
Well I think that's the theory: nobody needs to pass through a checkpoint right now, so obviously no drugs are passing through the checkpoints, either.

I heard a crazy theory too. That the US government is funding the caravans to create a border crisis and get the wall money approved.

I walked over the bridge yesterday to buy eyedrops for $20 that cost $300 here (exact same stuff).

Walking back over, I saw something new. At the top of the bridge where you technically enter the US they have concertina wire and agents checking papers.

I heard a crazy theory too. That the US government is funding the caravans to create a border crisis and get the wall money approved.
I've heard that and I could see it, but I've heard theories that go the other way as well. Bottom line is that is really doesn't matter the cause of the caravans, it must be stopped. This is crippling our nation emotionally and financially. Politicians are all jackasses that really don't care about what's going on here. They are just getting paid.
It's annoying and scary.

I walked over the bridge yesterday to buy eyedrops for $20 that cost $300 here (exact same stuff).

Walking back over, I saw something new. At the top of the bridge where you technically enter the US they have concertina wire and agents checking papers.
Bigger than immigration. This is the real crisis. The way corporations and the super rich have been allowed **** us by creating an unfair system. But these criminals wear suits, have degrees, so we let them **** us hard.

Lmao thats ridiculous... want to know why? Cartels hate the caravans because theyre taking their business. They charge upwards of 10k to cross illegals from central America to this side. More if they want to cross a checkpoint. Why do they hate the caravans you say? Because when they come in the hundreds or even thousands trying to cross without their aid it cost them millions. Yall would be surprised how many areas of the border are bought off by cartels meaning bp does not go near it and how many corrupt bp and ice agents there is. They only use those areas for high priority things like drug lords or just to cross drugs. But then again most drugs come thru legal points of entry. Js. Source? I have alot of connections and fand just plain aint biased and dont fall for any stupid propaganda. Also have lived in mexico before also. Don't fall for all them lies. If anything checkpoints are closing overthere bcs there might be a need for more bp over here in south texas. Thats just a theory right there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT