ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Corona virus Questions

Damn! EP is getting hit hard again. Seems like a couple weeks ago you all were only in the double digits range.

Probably no in person school for the rest of this semester then. City council also banned trick or treating and Halloween parties.

It obviously isn’t my call, but leadership wants what it wants even if the facts on the ground haven’t changed.
Governor Abbott and our local government have done a pretty good job regarding COVID-19 IMO. If it continues to get worse over the 1-2 weeks I wouldn't be surprised at all if in-school classes are postponed again.

Damn! EP is getting hit hard again. Seems like a couple weeks ago you all were only in the double digits range.
"Puro party, bro! I feel fine! If I get it, I get it".

A dad injured and his son shot and killed early this morning at the hands of the sons' friend after a night downing some drinks. https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-corona-virus-questions.9873/

House parties are reported all over the city and I'm not talking "The Book Club" with a group of horny 60 plus year old friends having drinks like you see with Mayor Margo and friends at the Coronado Country Club. "T&A" bars advertise drink specials and "open til 2" with no mention of Covid 19 restrictions or capacity.

Puro puro puro party! Who remembers when Johnny Kage would say that when he worked at power 102?

72 hours into diagnosis 🤔
Unfortunately, this is the consequence when you lie 15 times a day for 4 years. The doctor comes out and says he's fine, and 5 minutes later, a source says he's critical with no clear path to recovery right now. Is the doctor telling the truth and the source trying to set up some miraculous recovery story for the campaign? Is the doctor playing for Trump on TV? No one knows, no one has really has credibility right now, and this really isn't the best time for a credibility gap.

Reactions: develman
Unfortunately, this is the consequence when you lie 15 times a day for 4 years. The doctor comes out and says he's fine, and 5 minutes later, a source says he's critical with no clear path to recovery right now. Is the doctor telling the truth and the source trying to set up some miraculous recovery story for the campaign? Is the doctor playing for Trump on TV? No one knows, no one has really has credibility right now, and this really isn't the best time for a credibility gap.
The timing seems off. Dick move if he knew of his positive results and still continued his normal every day activities.

350 plus cases today in El Paso. It spiking upwards, fast.

Get ready for shutdowns.

I am surprised by the spikes. I wonder what is driving the spikes?
Partying. Two 7 11's near me start hopping with alcoholic sales after 10 pm especially Friday, Saturday & Sunday, all ages (even oldsters) and the younger folks come by the carload, too sometimes. I'll have to go to AA when all is said and vaccinated but I partake solo in back yard.

I am surprised by the spikes. I wonder what is driving the spikes?

I don’t thinks it’s that much of a surprise. 6 months in and people are getting complacent. Yes, we’re more aware and wearing masks but restaurants and stores are packed as well. I haven’t dined in at a restaurant since March but a lot of places look jam packed.

Has there been any news on the vaccine?
Moderna and Pfizer are saying maybe late November, but they would still need FDA approval. The FDA is strict, but Trump is trying to loosen them up.

IMO the time frame has just been way too short to complete an appropriate and accurate trial. Who wants to take it if its available by Xmas?

The “Elites” with their their vague and ambiguous plan to do “elite” things and misinform the public because of........reasons. Wake up sheeple.

If a Doctor or a scientist or any person dedicated to a profession tells you something......they are a part of them And are just lying to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT