ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Corona virus Questions

Yeah a lot of creative ways to get around being a bar. The breweries I visit over here give you free chips with every beer. Another one gives you a free can of beans that you can keep or donate to charity.

Today I went to get a test because a friend tested positive and the line was around the block and they cut off the line a few cars ahead of me. Then my work texted me and said they wanted a note from doctor too and my doc didn’t have any tests anymore.

My work has since cleared me To return to work because I’m asymptotic and my exposure was over a week ago. But it’s a mess.

Reactions: kickballpro
Yeah a lot of creative ways to get around being a bar. The breweries I visit over here give you free chips with every beer. Another one gives you a free can of beans that you can keep or donate to charity.
Which ones lol? Not to rat them out. I recently went to Deadbeach Brewery and the food was legit great. And it was responsible. They served, but had no tables. It was take out pretty much.

If I had to a guess a driver I would guess sports. The fall sports. The park where I jog is packed with teams practicing, parents watching, no one with a mask and everyone close to each other.

And I’m too out of shape to jog with a mask, but people look at me like I’m crazy when I avoid people by jogging the long way around or getting off the paths.

Reactions: mikesarabia
If I had to a guess a driver I would guess sports. The fall sports. The park where I jog is packed with teams practicing, parents watching, no one with a mask and everyone close to each other.

And I’m too out of shape to jog with a mask, but people look at me like I’m crazy when I avoid people by jogging the long way around or getting off the paths.
Do you all think that most of these people that don't follow the rules are gonna vote for Trump?

Trump has inspired me to not give a f anymore. If he survived it so will I.

Trump has inspired me to not give a f anymore. If he survived it so will I.
Lol. It’s a 97% survival rate for the general pop, but you never know. There was that dancer in prime shape who died and a college athletes too I believe. In Trumps demo (age, gender, weight) I believe the survival rate is 85%, so still high.

He also got 100,000 bucks worth of treatment and the best doctors dedicated solely to him. If we get it, that’s not the case.
I paid more taxes than him last year so I should be entitled to the same or better treatment.

Reactions: develman
Monoclonal antibody treatments approved over the last 20 years cost an average of $96,731, according to a study in the Global Journal on Quality and Safety in Healthcare. Trump’s treatment with them would probably cost even more than that, because he took the equivalent of more than three doses of Regeneron’s treatment. So quadruple the cost, because for most medicines, you can’t buy a partial dose. That’s $386,924.

Monoclonal antibody treatments approved over the last 20 years cost an average of $96,731, according to a study in the Global Journal on Quality and Safety in Healthcare. Trump’s treatment with them would probably cost even more than that, because he took the equivalent of more than three doses of Regeneron’s treatment. So quadruple the cost, because for most medicines, you can’t buy a partial dose. That’s $386,924.

Treatment doesn't necessarily mean a single dose, but yes this is a major problem in a free market. Life saving medications can be super expensive. Like ridiculous and if you dont have insurance you won't have access. Even then it can be difficult. The question is how to cap pharmaceutical prices? We need to figure out how to maintain research and production while keeping prices reasonable.

Reactions: CoSpgsMinerfan
I read the story on how he reported his income to be negative 12.9 million and he only paid the AMT amount of $750. I paid about 10 times that amount.
Was that total or is that $7500 what you owed the IRS when you filed your taxes for the year?

I'm pretty sure Trump had to pay a boat load of taxes on his earning then another $750 on his tax return because of business losses and tax loopholes for losses (if that is what he paid).

Was that total or is that $7500 what you owed the IRS when you filed your taxes for the year?

I'm pretty sure Trump had to pay a boat load of taxes on his earning then another $750 on his tax return because of business losses and tax loopholes for losses (if that is what he paid).
Yes bro Trump pays millions in taxes. Very similar to how he claimed that he donated 20 million to St Jude’s even though there’s no record of that ever happening. Yes believe his words and not the actual documents.

Yes bro Trump pays millions in taxes. Very similar to how he claimed that he donated 20 million to St Jude’s even though there’s no record of that ever happening. Yes believe his words and not the actual documents.
You too. Thanks. I guess we will have wait and see if the IRS comes after him. Maybe they have already if that's the case.

BTW I didn't pay any taxes then last year. The government actually gave me $5000. Its on my tax return.

That's not how it works

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT