ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

HUGELY impressed with the Cowboys offense in the first 2 games. Dak is playing like an all-pro. He is patient, polished, just playing lights out football. No doubt a fantastic chemistry with Kellen Moore. And Moore is doing a fantastic job calling the plays.

Not quite sold on the defense yet. Still giving up too many yards but doing a respectable job nonetheless.

All in all, boys looking pretty good to start the season.

I wasn’t a fan of the Cowboys’ schedule starting the first two games of the season against division opponents, but I don’t mind it now.

I’ve always liked Dak’s ability to bootleg. Didn’t know if he would ever really develop into an above average passer tho, but by the look of things, he definitely has it in him. He obviously worked hard over the offseason and it shows. His arm has been money these first two games.

Reactions: axingfools1
CxLuwShXUAAo0Zx.jpg
bo-pelini-cat.jpg

Is it possible to take too many deep shots? The deep pass needs to come early or after runs. Cowboys have too many options on offense to waste drives.

Definitely need to clean it up.

Zeke and Pollard are a helluva one-two punch.

Dak CAN actually throw the ball.

Cleaning it up and clicking on all cylinders, the Boys will be hard to beat.

Got tickets for next weekends Cowboys vs Packers. It will be my 1st NFL game. Taking the whole family and staying close by. Anybody having any specific recommendations while in and around Jerry's world?

Got tickets for next weekends Cowboys vs Packers. It will be my 1st NFL game. Taking the whole family and staying close by. Anybody having any specific recommendations while in and around Jerry's world?

Have lots of money available. Parking will likely run you a minimum of $75 if you can find a spot that cheap. Most parking is $125 or so closer to the stadium. Beer, hot dog, everything else starts around $9 or $10 each. A mixed drink will cost $20 or $25.

Have lots of money available. Parking will likely run you a minimum of $75 if you can find a spot that cheap. Most parking is $125 or so closer to the stadium. Beer, hot dog, everything else starts around $9 or $10 each. A mixed drink will cost $20 or $25.
Yeah it's not cheap! Fortunately our hotel has a courtesy shuttle. Parking is ridiculous.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
If you’ve never tried Pappasitos or Pappadeux I highly recommend them. Pappadeux is sea food while Pappasitos is Mexican food. They’re both about a mile walk from the stadium heading towards I30. I’m sorry if it’s such a generic suggestion but I really like them both. My gf introduced me to those restaurants when I first moved into the Austin area and we eat at one of them at least once a week.

If you’ve never tried Pappasitos or Pappadeux I highly recommend them. Pappadeux is sea food while Pappasitos is Mexican food. They’re both about a mile walk from the stadium heading towards I30. I’m sorry if it’s such a generic suggestion but I really like them both. My gf introduced me to those restaurants when I first moved into the Austin area and we eat at one of them at least once a week.
I agree on both Pappas. Only comments would be...if you're an El Paso Mexican food purist Pappasitos is Tex-Mex, but good while Pappadeaux is Cajun and a bit pricey, but great menu. Get one the fried seafood platters and a box .
Green Bay losing kinda takes the edge off

2 fumbles and Cobb dropping passes haven't helped. Saints have done a great job defending the run.

Has anybody noticed the Elliot's nose looks infected?

Saints just pushed the Cowboys around in the trenches tonight.

Receivers couldn’t get any separation.

As improved as he’s been this year, Dak still has to learn to throw the ball away in crucial situations.

Saints deserved that one.

Damn...Jones has just killed the Cowboys today.

Cowboys just had the benefit of playing a very weak schedule the first 3 weeks and us fans have been brought back to reality the last two weeks. We suck!

Reactions: minerfan_14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT