ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Announcers pointing out that last Dak interception should have been defensive pass interference. Dak's first interception should have been a Cowboys TD, too, but it bounced right off Cooper's hands into the opponent's hands.

Cowboys still keeping it interesting, amazingly. Probably will need an onside kick at some point to score two more times, though.

Announcers pointing out that last Dak interception should have been defensive pass interference. Dak's first interception should have been a Cowboys TD, too, but it bounced right off Cooper's hands into the opponent's hands.

Cowboys still keeping it interesting, amazingly. Probably will need an onside kick at some point to score two more times, though.
You sound like UTEP's current and last two coaches.

He hit him in the helmet. I don't agree with the call (it was just a glancing blow), but they're really trying to protect quarterbacks from blows to the head.
They have changed the game of football by turning qbs into untouchable gods. They should just put flags on the QB’S and tell the defense not to touch, if they make the quarterback run fast enough maybe they fall out.

That was really intentional grounding. Yes, he had an eligible receiver (RB Carson, I think) in the neighborhood but he never really tried to get it there. Rodgers just threw it on the ground.

Yep, as much as I would have liked to think it was a fumble, AR’s arm was going forward. But there wasn’t a receiver anywhere near his area code. Intentional grounding. I was yelling at the screen for that call. Never got it. Rogers is on that same level as Brady...he gets every benefit of the doubt.

Garrett's challenge spike was comically flag worthy. So unPrinceton like; the Jerry puppet act must be rubbing off on him.

KICK THE DAMNED FIELD GOAL! Both of your starting guards are sitting out with injuries; take the points when they come!

Too many penalties, stupid coaching decisions, dropped passes, and the Cowboys are down 14-3 to the Jets.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Jets have more than doubled their offensive TD output for the season. 2 TDs in the first four games. 3 in one half against the Cowboys. Offensively it’s no better. This Dallas team does not look like the same team it was through week 3.

Back to a one-score game since that disastrous decision to go for it on 4th instead of kick a chip-shot FG to make it 7-6.

I knew it would be a struggle with the two starting guards out and with Cooper sitting the whole game, but this is a game the Cowboys need to find a way to win.

Back to a one-score game since that disastrous decision to go for it on 4th instead of kick a chip-shot FG to make it 7-6.

I knew it would be a struggle with the two starting tackles out and with Cooper sitting the whole game, but this is a game the Cowboys need to find a way to win.

FIFY. Agree, Cowboys need to find a way to pull this out.

I knew it would be a struggle with the two starting guards out and with Cooper sitting the whole game, but this is a game the Cowboys need to find a way to win.
I hope they lose.

If that were true, they would’ve called Witten being draped all over by that db on the 2 pt conversion. Shitty no call.
I guess, in the NFL, you're allowed to mug the receivers within 5 yards. I'd just knock them down every single play.

There's a lot of Tim Floyd in Jason Garrett. More or less a Cowboy lifer with a strong connection to past glory adored by the powers that be. Unfortunately, while having a good team here and there, he can't put it all together and win anything of any importance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT