ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

NFL=https://www.statista.com/statistics/202604/concession-stand-prices-in-the-national-football-league/

Atlanta Falcons=
DlXf_n1X0AAwzMA.jpg

I’m a Cowboy fan, but sometimes the fan base is so schizophrenic. At 3-5 everyone wanted Garrett out, justifiably so. They trade for Cooper and go on a tear, beat Philly and people were already predicting a Super Bowl. The Rams blow Dallas out, and now people want the whole staff/QB gone. If anyone really wanted wholesale changes they should have been poopooing that streak and rooting for Seattle in the Wild Card. Now call me crazy but I didnt see one Dallas fan mad they were winning.

I’m a Cowboy fan, but sometimes the fan base is so schizophrenic. At 3-5 everyone wanted Garrett out, justifiably so. They trade for Cooper and go on a tear, beat Philly and people were already predicting a Super Bowl. The Rams blow Dallas out, and now people want the whole staff/QB gone. If anyone really wanted wholesale changes they should have been poopooing that streak and rooting for Seattle in the Wild Card. Now call me crazy but I didnt see one Dallas fan mad they were winning.

Call ME crazy but that’s kinda how it works.

I'm not a Cowboys fan. However, I dont think they should fire Garrett. He has stabilized the franchise. Three division championships in five years if pretty good. The fact is as long as Jerry Jones is alive and the GM they will never get a big name coach. Garrett is about as good as you can get with Jerry at the helm.

I think when Jerry does I think the Cowboys will win championships with Stephen in charge. I think it will be alot like what happened with Blackhawks in the NHL. The stubborn father, dies and talented son takes the helm and the team goes on tear.

Really? No one? Go back and read my posts and how I kept getting attacked because I saw through everything and wanted Garrett gone and that Dak has never proven he can throw deep. Call me crazy but Linehan knows that he can't and that is why the offense is the way it is. The thing I hated about him was his redzone calls, always puzzling.
I will not go farther and say that I was hoping that they would lose to Seattle, but I also knew they would not get much farther with a QB that gives no deep threat. It is not Garrett that is really the problem but Jones. Jones needs to be gone, so we can get a real coach in there and not a puppet. Otherwise no one else will be effective.

If Dax wants to win he needs to check ego at the door. 40 million he’s f— in crazy.

https://overthecap.com/position/quarterback/

40 million a year would make Dak the highest paid QB based on annual salary. If he walked I can’t imagine any team ponying up that type of cash.

NFL deals are all about how much money is guaranteed/signing bonuses. Dallas could always up the salary but it’s irrelevant if they in turn lower the guarantees making it easier for him to get cut as time goes on thereby costing him money in the end. So maybe this is a negotiating tactic to get more of that 30 million dollar offer converted into a signing bonus/guarantees.

Do you think he will get it? If he does is, that going to hamstring the team. Where does that leave Zeke?

If you lock up that type of cash on one player you’re in deep trouble. Can they afford to pay Zeke, Cooper, Smith, Jones while paying their QB 40 million a year?

Tony Romo’s contract was like a black his last couple of years in Dallas and even into retirement. Seattle was forced to make hard cuts once everyone had to get paid post Super Bowl. It seems like once these QBs make mega cash the negatives almost outweigh the positives.

Cowboys should give Dak(lexic) $50 Million a year then give Zeke(jowls of a 400 lb. man) Elliot $25 Million a year and lastly give Amari Cooper $26 Million a year just to piss off fat cheeks. Well, one can dream, can't I? I think at this point you'd(cowboy apologists) have too.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Cowboys should give Dak(lexic) $50 Million a year then give Zeke(jowls of a 400 lb. man) Elliot $25 Million a year and lastly give Amari Cooper $26 Million a year just to piss off fat cheeks. Well, one can dream, can't I? I think at this point you'd(cowboy apologists) have too.

That made me laugh out loud. Hilarious the way you put that.

Now...step back and lay off The Boys, man!

Reactions: develman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT