ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Da boys have been exposed as pretenders. Lots of work to do to fix things in Big D.

Looking ahead at the Cowboys schedule, they might finish 6-10, 8-8 range.

Since dumbass Jerra got rid of Jimmy, they are Kings of Mediocrity- keep it coming, Cowgirls! :)

6d9ab53c21f3f080d51d537d87adcbc7.gif

I love Carrie Underwood, but the rest of the NBC crew are old geezers.

We were just talking about how Al is encased in wax. And brought up the infamous “Do you believe in Miracles?” He’s still a badazz. And what about Michelle Tafoya. She good for fiddy five.

She ain’t no Emily Ratajkowski, but...

Reactions: unihorn
The first time Pederson doesn’t defer the ball and he’s down 14-0 and won’t get the ball to start the second half. He’s probably thinking to himself why the f*ck did I listen to others?

Congrats on win. I'm a Bucs fan but cheer for Philly as well since my child is up there and the Eagles are very philanthropic towards the work my kid does.

Seth Joyner really ripped into Nelson Agholor. What do you think? Did he just give up on the play or did the camera angle not show that it was out of his reach?

Seth Joyner really ripped into Nelson Agholor. What do you think? Did he just give up on the play or did the camera angle not show that it was out of his reach?

Nellie gave up on the play. He could have and should have laid out for the ball. That was my immediate reaction watching the play and that didn't change watching the replays.

Seth is right to call out Nellie.

Reactions: Cube Jack
What is up with OJ Howard???? Arians doesn't utilize him, teams want Howard, but Tampa doesn't want to move him. The dude would be a top 3 TE in the NFL is they utilize him and he stays healthy.

What is up with OJ Howard???? Arians doesn't utilize him, teams want Howard, but Tampa doesn't want to move him. The dude would be a top 3 TE in the NFL is they utilize him and he stays healthy.
Hammy

Cowboys are getting some ridiculous calls. Giants throw the challenge flag in the red zone to try to get a blatant pass interference call, and the refs refuse to oblige. Then the Cowboys get a ridiculous pass interference call on the following drive.

If the Cowboys don't win this game, I just don't know.

New Jersey got every single unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness call even if a fight requires two people. Jersey didn't score a single TD after the cat so that may be their bigger problem. Even the big play to Barkley only resulted in a field goal.

Welp, I needed that turnover for a TD. I had da boys -7.5 which was covered but I had a parlay with the O/U at 48.5. Took the over. Game was sitting on 48 until that (very) late turnover TD.

The downside? I don't bet very much on da boys. I've lost just about every bet I've placed on them over the past 20 years. This bet was nothing more than beer money for a weekend. Meh. Would have finally paid off had I had the cojones but after 20 years? I'll take the weekend beer funds.

Welp, I needed that turnover for a TD. I had da boys -7.5 which was covered but I had a parlay with the O/U at 48.5. Took the over. Game was sitting on 48 until that (very) late turnover TD.

The downside? I don't bet very much on da boys. I've lost just about every bet I've placed on them over the past 20 years. This bet was nothing more than beer money for a weekend. Meh. Would have finally paid off had I had the cojones but after 20 years? I'll take the weekend beer funds.
Nice

Reactions: TxRdKiller
No worri
Cowboys are getting some ridiculous calls. Giants throw the challenge flag in the red zone to try to get a blatant pass interference call, and the refs refuse to oblige. Then the Cowboys get a ridiculous pass interference call on the following drive.

If the Cowboys don't win this game, I just don't know.
No worries. They won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT