ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

The Eagles cannot shut down Elliot unless they can cover the receivers one on one. They cannot. The Rams couldn't either, and therefore they got crushed. Cooper only catches 1 pass, yet they win big. Jets, Bears, Bills, Patriots, Vikings, Saints and Packers all could and in all those games, Cooper has big numbers. It is easy to predict every Cowboy game this year by merely looking at the other teams secondary, and seeing if they can cover the Cowboys one on one. If they can, they win because they can now shut down Elliot, and Dak cannot beat you without the running game. Dallas is a running team regardless of the BS they are spreading that they have become a passing team.
The first Eagle game, they were decimated by injuries on defense. Are they healed enough? I don't see their secondary being strong enough to cover the receivers one on one, and therefore Elliot will shred them, and open up the passing game even further.
But the bottom line is that Dallas will make the playoffs and get crushed in their first wild card game because all those teams can cover their receivers one on one. No divisional playoff win since 1996, and nothing will have changed this year.

Dude, I seriously mean no disrespect but a little white space would be nice. It's really difficult to read all of those letters just typed on top of each other.

Let your sentences and paragraphs B-R-E-A-T-H-E, please.

source.gif

Prescott almost ran over three eagle defenders.

That field goal with the late curve to sneak in.

Reactions: unihorn
They’re still exactly where we want them. Philly fans are thinking they’re going to host a playoff game. It’s going to be sweet to snatch the game out of their hands as time expires.

Even if Philadelphia losses next week and we sneak into the playoffs this should be it for Jason. He has to win tonight and make a run to the NFC championship game or bust.

Reactions: mikesarabia
It's ok, I was waiting for 3 more field goals after all, who needs Touchdowns to win.
Even if Garret is gone, who cares. Jerry Jones will still be there.

The Cowboys secondary is atrocious at best and couldn't cover the Miners defenders.

Why should any Cowboy fan care about the Cowboys if Jerry Jones does not care about you. If he did, he would do the right thing and step down as GM. He is the reason the team is the way it is. He has been the GM since 1994, when he fired Jimmy Johnson. Any other GM, would have been fired years ago by the owner. Do you really believe anything is going to change by putting another puppet in there with no real power at coach?

Let this sink in (it was a few days ago) because non Cowboy fans will have to listen to the bellyachin' this morning in the office wishing Tuesday afternoon came sooner.......

It's ok, I was waiting for 3 more field goals after all, who needs Touchdowns to win.

The Cowboys secondary is atrocious at best and couldn't cover the Miners defenders.

Why should any Cowboy fan care about the Cowboys if Jerry Jones does not care about you. If he did, he would do the right thing and step down as GM. He is the reason the team is the way it is. He has been the GM since 1994, when he fired Jimmy Johnson. Any other GM, would have been fired years ago by the owner. Do you really believe anything is going to change by putting another puppet in there with no real power at coach?
This is exactly why I stopped supporting Cowgirls back in 2006 (this is when he brought TO in, my last straw) and very happy now seeing them suck. Surprised so many still blindly follow Jerry walking off the cliff!

Jimmy Johnson (and Tony Tolbert) had me converted back to a Cowboys fan after I gave up on them (when Jones gave Tom Landry the heave-ho unceremoniously), but then Jerruh decided he could do better and I slipped off the bandwagon after too many bumps in the road and have enjoyed watching Jones muddle up his prized possession over the last 30+ years.

If Jones ever got out of the way, I could see myself caring again, but I just enjoy watching Jones lose at his GM (errr coaching) role. He definitely is a fabulous business man; but just because you played college football, it doesn't make you an expert football person.

It's baffling why the Cowboys can't score touchdowns, but those 3 FGs meant that the Cowboys had a chance to tie the game on their drive with 2 minutes left. But of course, the Cowboys got stuck at the 20 again and they went for it on 4th down and didn't get it.

What's your answer? To go for it on 4th instead of FGs? The Cowboys have shown time and again that they can't convert on 4th.

New coaches are needed.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Cowboy fans believe they are more talented than they are, every year. I don't blame you everyone tells you they are from ESPN to Jerry the Cowboy hype machine gets churned up every year.

How about them Cowboys?:cool:
True story: There is a house in Tierra Del Este Subdivision (far east) that has a banner that says "FU to all you Dallas haters" sprawled along the second floor frontage wall. (I would post a pic but I will respect privacy even though putting a pic is legal if photo was from public street or property).

True story: There is a house in Tierra Del Este Subdivision (far east) that has a banner that says "FU to all you Dallas haters" sprawled along the second floor frontage wall. (I would post a pic but I will respect privacy even though putting a pic is legal if photo was from public street or property).
Damn! Don’t know the city well anymore, but is that a fancy part of town? What about the HOA?

Watching Denver Raiders game. The Chucky face is out in full force...classic (failed to get goal line TD and fumble and strip by Denver).

Giants and redskins are gonna put up a good fight till the end. I’m liking our slim chances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT