ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Uh, hello 2step. This is a Cowboys thread. We don’t go posting about Will Hernandez on your Bucs thread, do we?

Oh yeah, there isn’t a Bucs thread on here, huh?:D Jk

Reactions: axingfools1
Uh, hello 2step. This is a Cowboys thread. We don’t go posting about Will Hernandez on your Bucs thread, do we?

Oh yeah, there isn’t a Bucs thread on here, huh?:D Jk
Because no one gives a shit outside Florida

Well, I’d say the bright side of that is you don’t have to hear the constant knock on your team. It’s tough being a Cowboy fan, I gotta tell ya.
Glazers' and Jones' clan are both on the same page: Sell entertainment with some T&A around the stadium. Off season? Sell drama on radio and ESPN.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
BTW, Will is
Can we trade AJ for Zeke?
Many early 2000 Ford Taurus' and early model Ford F150 in El Paso (many drive all over EP already) will have AJ painted/wrapped all over their vehicle. El Paso home builders will be asked for a "custom AJ room" with Dallas star logo carpeting in their contract. Burges High will officially call their field "Jones Field". AJ paintings on drive ways all over the east side.

This city will go bat shat crazy if that were to happen.

I'm excited to see how Dak does under Mike. Garrett is another Terry. A mediocre coach that will have a good year here and there. I don't put all the blame on Dak. Jason bears a heavy load of it. I don't want to go back to the pre-Romo days. We couldn't find a QB if our life depended on it.

Depends if Jerruh mettles in the process (based on history there is a very good chance). If so, 8-8 record. If not, could be good for the Cowboys.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
I'm worried that the O-line has regressed and we could have a weak spot at RT with Collins injured. Zeke had a lot of yards last year, but he looked a little bland the whole season.

Aldon Smith could be a big spark in the pass rush game. He will have to make up some for the loss of Quinn.

Didn't realize Clinton Dix was released. I thought he was our starting safety. I guess that Thompson beat him out.

Being the cowboy fan I am ( I Am NOT ) hope the play just like our Miners. I would be surprised if the don’t win the division, not much competition in the east.

Let’s do to the Rams what the Giants did to us on our stadium debut.

Have we had any pass attempts beyond 20 yards? Up tempo is the answer the the Rams pass rush, but appenerntly we won't get it until the last 2 minutes. Why is everybody so enamored with running the ball up the middle every other play now? Both teams.

Go for it on 4th down from the 15 yard line down 3 and throw it short of the 1st down marker!? Awesome idea!

Reactions: Rocketsr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT