ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

That is hilarious. Only a team like the Cowboys can upgrade their play calling by learning from a team that is 1-5.
Chucky will get the team playing well in two years. Chucky has now parlayed Raiders up and down the board to have a nice '19 draft and the remaining team players he has squirming about their immediate future. And I hate the Raiders as much as the Cowboys.

Would the boys be able to find a better WR in the 1st round of the 2019 draft?
This is just another in a long line of bad moves proving the Jones' don't know what they're doing. I was hoping they'd make moves to pick up some really great players. The guy below is already better than Amari Cooper.

This proves even further what a questionable move Cooper was.Of course when in doubt blame your offensive line coach and fire him, after all it is all his fault:
Below is the consensus after all the dust has settled:

Watching Demaryius Thomas go for a fourth-round pick and Golden Tate for a third-round pick had to burn Dallas fans.

The Cowboys foolishly gave up a first-round pick to the Oakland Raiders for Amari Cooper, an inferior player to both Thomas and Tate under the guise that he’s still young and can turn things around in a new system. That new offensive system in Dallas just happens to be as mediocre as the one Cooper left in Oakland if only slightly less dysfunctional.

The Cooper trade didn’t make sense on the surface when it went down. The market confirmed Tuesday that Dallas gave up way too much for a player who doesn’t resemble a difference maker.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Like many, I was not especially thrilled with the acquisition of Cooper, but damn good start to his career in Big D!!! Hope I have to eat crow over and over and over...

Reactions: jdubb66 and unihorn
Cowboys went from almost nothing to something with Cooper. Now the need figure out what to do about the QB. Makes too many bone head decisions always throwing into coverage.

Last edited:
It's not all on Dak. A first-down throw on the previous drive was negated by a stupid offensive pass interference call (on the tight end who wasn't even the receiver).

Reactions: miner1liner
Offensive play calling and pace is just too boring and slow. There is just not much pressure on the opposing defenses. I'm convinced the players are there too win

Defense giving up way too may 3rd down conversions..

Continues to be a head scratcher like all Cowboy games. Watch and wonder why they shoot themselves in the foot.

giphy.gif

Reactions: utep2step
"Tonight's game did not impact my future look at Dak Prescott," Jones said after Monday nights game against the Titans.

Jerry is never going to give up on Dak and is going to lock him up for a very long time. Hopefully Jerry realizes one day he is a great owner but a complete joke as a GM and has no business being one. Only Jerry will give a 3rd string backup QB an elite QB contract.

Jerry is going to keep Dak as long as we kept Floyd. He signed Quincy Carter the same way, drafting a guy that was no better than a second day pick in the Second Round, which was actually their first because Jerry had already traded away 2 first round picks to seattle for Joey Galloway. (sound familiar)
Sorry but it will never change for the Cowboys with Jerry at the helm. We have to just understand that and move on. 2 wildcard playoff wins since 1996 says it all.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
Wow, it used to be that teams would kick the field goal on fourth down. Now teams don't do that anymore. Did the odds change in the last few years?

Iggles go for it on 4th and a short two, Dallas stops them for a loss and keeps their 3-0 lead.

We'll see if it makes a difference down the stretch. But in a 3-0 game I would just take the points and tie it up.

And the sad thing is that if they have a little success in the worst division in football, Jerry Jones will sign Dak to an extension and it will be business as usual. There is not one playoff team outside the division that won't run Dallas out of the stadium, and the only reason we are talking about this is the fact that the Division is absolutely dreadful.
Sorry, but I won't settle for the crap they are feeding me. If you are happy with what you have, and settle for it, they will keep feeding it to you. (Sound familiar)

Reactions: EPTUTEP
And the sad thing is that if they have a little success in the worst division in football, Jerry Jones will sign Dak to an extension and it will be business as usual. There is not one playoff team outside the division that won't run Dallas out of the stadium, and the only reason we are talking about this is the fact that the Division is absolutely dreadful.
Sorry, but I won't settle for the crap they are feeding me. If you are happy with what you have, and settle for it, they will keep feeding it to you. (Sound familiar)

Wow. Sanity from a Dallas fan. :p
giphy.gif

Get rid of Fitzpatrick and put in the qb from the Tallahassee Detention Facility and get back to building the team.
I would of rather gone against Crablegs Magee than Fitz before the game(skins fan) but it worked out.

Cowboys miss the extra point. It wouldn't at all surprise me if that's the difference in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT