ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Sorry I hurt your little feelings. The Cowboys lost 23-0 and they suck and choke in the playoffs and haven't been relevant in a long time.

I have a Christmas story for you:

One Christmas morning, two boys ran excitedly to the family Christmas tree. On the way, one of them stepped in a steaming pile of poo.

One boy shrieked, “Santa brought us a pony!”

The other (you) replied glumly, “No, the dog shit on the rug.”

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I have a Christmas story for you:

One Christmas morning, two boys ran excitedly to the family Christmas tree. On the way, one of them stepped in a steaming pile of poo.

One boy shrieked, “Santa brought us a pony!”

The other (you) replied glumly, “No, the dog shit on the rug.”

I like the A Christmas Story about the Red Rider BB Gun.

I think the last several weeks have confirmed that the Cowboys can probably beat anybody, but that they can probably lose to just about anybody. Yesterday was a pathetic display, imo.

Reactions: axingfools1
What's new? Their TE was their leading receiver with a paltry 45 yds. Dak can't hit anyone deep. The play calling in the red zone is unreal, and even though the back drops the ball, why isn't Elliot in the backfield on a 3 and 1 from the 3? Stop getting cute and run the damn ball.
Dallas only beat one team with a winning record in that winning streak of 5 games and that was the Saints. The Redskins don't count with a backup QB, no receivers and no true RB. So the fact that they can beat anybody is a little exaggerated.
Making the playoffs this year is no great feat, and they have yet to wrap that up, and Jerry will just say we are so close and this will be the same product that we will serve up next to year to the willing fans that will eat it up.

What's new? Their TE was their leading receiver with a paltry 45 yds. Dak can't hit anyone deep. The play calling in the red zone is unreal, and even though the back drops the ball, why isn't Elliot in the backfield on a 3 and 1 from the 3? Stop getting cute and run the damn ball.
Dallas only beat one team with a winning record in that winning streak of 5 games and that was the Saints. The Redskins don't count with a backup QB, no receivers and no true RB. So the fact that they can beat anybody is a little exaggerated.
Making the playoffs this year is no great feat, and they have yet to wrap that up, and Jerry will just say we are so close and this will be the same product that we will serve up next to year to the willing fans that will eat it up.

I know. You’ve said all this before. More than just a time or two. Try changing your repertoire up from time to time. I’m no sunshine pumper, but when praise is due, I give it. When criticism is due, I give it. I also realize people don’t want to hear me say the same thing over and over, regardless of how true I think it may be. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: miner1liner
I know. You’ve said all this before. More than just a time or two. Try changing your repertoire up from time to time. I’m no sunshine pumper, but when praise is due, I give it. When criticism is due, I give it. I also realize people don’t want to hear me say the same thing over and over, regardless of how true I think it may be. Just a suggestion.
You don't have to read it, just move on. Let's get on our knees and bow to you because you do it right and no one else does. You give praise when it is due and criticism as well when it is due, all in the perfect measure. Oh god Fananticoog what other suggestions do you have for me. I am sitting on the edge of my seat to find out.
This board is for people to give their opinions regardless of how you, "God Fanaticoog, think it should be delivered or given. Ignore me if you don't want to hear it, I can care less, but don't tell people how to comment just because you disagree with it.

You don't have to read it, just move on. Let's get on our knees and bow to you because you do it right and no one else does. You give praise when it is due and criticism as well when it is due, all in the perfect measure. Oh god Fananticoog what other suggestions do you have for me. I am sitting on the edge of my seat to find out.
This board is for people to give their opinions regardless of how you, "God Fanaticoog, think it should be delivered or given. Ignore me if you don't want to hear it, I can care less, but don't tell people how to comment just because you disagree with it.

Haha! Boy, you sure as hell are good at taking things out of context and to extremes, but point taken. I will take your suggestion and stop listening to the broken record.

Reactions: axingfools1
This reminds of last season. We were watching the cowboys v broncos game at tortugas, the broncos fan club and before the game even started, cowboys fans got into it with each other.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
SMH. Yet it's obvious you still watch them. Your anger runs deeper than the Cowboys. I will take your suggestion too.

There's a chance they don't make the playoffs. That would be crazy, but all these Years of being a fan of them have taught me to expect the worst.

Gotta give Skeletor a lot of credit, he keeps them on the front burner. Cowboys have not been a serious threat since Clinton administration but yet two radio hosts on a national syndicated sports show got into a stupid debate about the cowboys. I wish Bucs had that kind of fan fare.

I still watch the Miners and they haven't been relevant in years as well. Maybe they can hire Jerry to come help them as 1992 was the last time they won a relevant post season game. Almost the same.
At least the Miners change coaches and try to make changes, that is why I am not as critical (of course they held Floyd and Price way too long). But at least you can see what Terry and Dimel are trying to do. I think Stull was our Jerry now that I think about it. Knowing he had the fans that were happy with whatever he would do or lack of. The similarities are countless.

Reactions: HoneyBoy95
It's gotten to the point

Stephen Smith is an obnoxious ahole. I turn on ESPN and if he's on, I can't change the channel soon enough. Unbearable to listen to.

Here is a perfect example of Stephen Ahole Smith and his knowledge of football:

Hunter Henry has been on injured reserve all year.
Derrick Johnson was cut by the Chiefs in 2018.
Spencer Ware is out.

He is absolutely ridiculous and just spews crap.

5e6f254f22ffc4d9f3a4d419380b524b.jpg

Congrats to Dallas fans on here. My Bucs couldn't "Seal the Deal" and no one can with defense that is at the bottom five. Good news is that hopefully....hopefully, the Bucs will get New Orleans like serious and make a NFC top team. This is the 7th double digit losing season in ten years. Time for bucs family to get on the NFL officiating committee.

Congrats to Dallas fans on here. My Bucs couldn't "Seal the Deal" and no one can with defense that is at the bottom five. Good news is that hopefully....hopefully, the Bucs will get New Orleans like serious and make a NFC top team. This is the 7th double digit losing season in ten years. Time for bucs family to get on the NFL officiating committee.

“Thank you...thank you ver much”

Cowboys v. G-men (began the game playing like Gerbils) has become entertaining. Even WH almost lost his head over this one, but don't Will - you have years to go!

Will getting mad respect from the commentators during the game. He has played EVERY snap this year for the Giants.

With that said...go Cowboys!

Reactions: UTEPy79
That leap by Barkley, while impressive, (shades of Hoyle Granger of the Houston Oilers) was unnecessary. Number 71 opened a big lane for him to scamper into the end zone. But, hey, hindsight is 20/20.

I’m just glad the Cowboys aren’t limping into the playoffs. That was a quality finish today. Also, great turnaround from where we were at 3-5 midway through the season. Only 1 loss on the back half of the schedule.

I like our chances against either the Seahawks or Vikings, especially at home where I’m pretty sure we only have 1 loss. Despite the fact that I don’t care for our owner, nor our head coach, I am a Cowboy fan through and through and I am all in. Go Pokes!!!

Good win for the Cowboys going into the playoffs. They need to maintain the momentum.

I’m just glad the Cowboys aren’t limping into the playoffs. That was a quality finish today. Also, great turnaround from where we were at 3-5 midway through the season. Only 1 loss on the back half of the schedule.

I like our chances against either the Seahawks or Vikings, especially at home where I’m pretty sure we only have 1 loss. Despite the fact that I don’t care for our owner, nor our head coach, I am a Cowboy fan through and through and I am all in. Go Pokes!!!
With you all the way except to say I also don't have anything but dislike for the owner while I think the coach is a great person, but a very weak coach. I think he has shown improvement, but is it too late?

With you all the way except to say I also don't have anything but dislike for the owner while I think the coach is a great person, but a very weak coach. I think he has shown improvement, but is it too late?

Agreed. My evaluation of him is as a coach, and not on a personal level. I have to give it to him, CJG has stayed true to his dry, soulless and mechanical approach to coaching but it APPEARS that the consistency has started to pay off.

Can’t say it’s too late because everybody still in “it” from here on out is on even ground at 0-0. Everybody’s destiny will be in their own hands.

The playoffs start with a Texas doubleheader.

Houston hosts the winner of the Colts/Titans game at 4:35 p.m. ET on Saturday followed by the Seahawks at Cowboys at 8:15 p.m. ET. ESPN has the AFC game and FOX the NFC game Saturday.

The playoffs start with a Texas doubleheader.

Houston hosts the winner of the Colts/Titans game at 4:35 p.m. ET on Saturday followed by the Seahawks at Cowboys at 8:15 p.m. ET. ESPN has the AFC game and FOX the NFC game Saturday.

There goes the attendance for the UTSA game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT