ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

There goes the attendance for the UTSA game.
I can't believe UTEP would schedule a game at the same time as the Cowboys. Can't UTEP move the game to an earlier time? Somebody needs to call Jim Senter. lol

Last edited:
I can't believe UTEP would schedule a game at the same time as the Cowboys. Can't UTEP move the game to an earlier time? Somebody needs to call Jim Senter. lol
Heh, well, halfway into the season who would have predicted that the Cowboys would make the playoffs?

What's more, who could have predicted that the NFC East would send TWO teams to the playoffs?

Heh, well, halfway into the season who would have predicted that the Cowboys would make the playoffs?

What's more, who could have predicted that the NFC East would send TWO teams to the playoffs?

Not me. Glad I was wrong. I just hope the team that beat the Saints is the one that shows up in the playoffs.

Reactions: jdubb66
I think he means a NBA game behind the bench?

boobs-behind-lbj.gif

Reactions: MistaBinks
I was at that game. Ha! I think I had something to do with the win.

Well then please go to the game tomorrow.

I’ll help with airfare, lodging and game ticket if you can swing it on your end.

Last edited:
Cowboys never make it easy! Hoping for the Rams next. We are likely on the road from here on out.

I was really hoping to see the Seahawks try a drop kick for a field goal.

We got to see them try a drop kick for an onside kick, but that's not the same.

I would've settled for an extra point.

Cowboys have won 8 of the last 9.

In those 8 wins includes four wins vs playoff teams.

Two wins over 7-9 teams. Had the Cowboys lost those games the Falcons and Redskins finish at .500.

A win over bitter rival New York with a few Dallas starters sitting out.

The only easy win vs Tampa Bay.

The only loss against a team that has won 10 out of the last 11.

Cowboys have won 8 of the last 9.

In those 8 wins includes four wins vs playoff teams.

Two wins over 7-9 teams. Had the Cowboys lost those games the Falcons and Redskins finish at .500.

A win over bitter rival New York with a few Dallas starters sitting out.

The only easy win vs Tampa Bay.

The only loss against a team that has won 10 out of the last 11.

Nice breakdown! Puts things in perspective.

I will say for all his deficits, Dak managed the game well. Didn’t play great but played good enough and well within himself. Has done that most of the second half of this season. Letting his team get the rest done.

Cowboys can beat the Rams. I will be rooting against the Bears.
I’m thinking I rather play New Orleans. By the time they snap the ball next week it will have been three weeks since the starters played. There’s a fine line between rest and rust. This time around by the time the Saints wake up it might be too late.

Also playing LA means the defending champs beat Chicago and are alive. I would hate a third matchup against them if we both made the NFC championship game.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
I’m thinking I rather play New Orleans. By the time they snap the ball next week it will have been three weeks since the starters played. There’s a fine line between rest and rust. This time around by the time the Saints wake up it might be too late.

Also playing LA means the defending champs beat Chicago and are alive. I would hate a third matchup against them if we both made the NFC championship game.
Theoretically, if the Eagles were to beat Chicago and then New Orleans, and Dallas beats the Rams, then we would host the Eagles in the NFC championship game.

Cowboys playing the Rams in LA next.
I really think this is our best opportunity to keep winning. It would have been tough either way, but avoiding the Saints at home is crucial. Go Cowboys and go Eagles...

Reactions: Rot
I really think this is our best opportunity to keep winning. It would have been tough either way, but avoiding the Saints at home is crucial. Go Cowboys and go Eagles...

Totally agree, was hoping eagles would pull it off. I don’t want anything to do with the saints at home where the fans and especially the players would be foaming at the mouth to get us back for that loss. Eagles beat the rams in LA so there’s that, best scenario for us without a doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT