ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

200w.gif

I can’t even think of who Parsons reminds me of. No one I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Same Cowboys: Dreadful in the Red Zone, and huge amount of penalties.

When will all of you learn that you cannot win in the playoffs if you cannot score Touchdowns in the Red Zone, or throw interceptions, and commit that many penalties.

Does not matter what the Cowboys do in the regular season because they cannot fix those 2 issues. These always rear their heads when it counts.

Same Cowboys: Dreadful in the Red Zone, and huge amount of penalties.

When will all of you learn that you cannot win in the playoffs if you cannot score Touchdowns in the Red Zone, or throw interceptions, and commit that many penalties.

Does not matter what the Cowboys do in the regular season because they cannot fix those 2 issues. These always rear their heads when it counts.
The red zone offense is an area of concern, but I'm not going to panic over a game with 3 starting offensive linemen out. I think many of the penalties were attributable to that, too.

What troubles me more was the defensive performance, especially on the ground.

Reactions: axingfools1
The red zone offense is an area of concern, but I'm not going to panic over a game with 3 starting offensive linemen out. I think many of the penalties were attributable to that, too.

What troubles me more was the defensive performance, especially on the ground.
This was a game you should have won. This is the same pattern of the team and the fans are oblivious.

Win a few games at the beginning of the season, fans scream Super Bowl and laud how great they look, as they overlook the obvious that the wins were over mediocre teams.

Team loses to a lousy team (This one didn't even have a real QB), wins a few against poor opposition, mixed in with a win against a good team (as they always put one good win together and score in the red zone and commit very few penalties).

Playoffs come and team plays just like they have all season, committing stupid interceptions, kicking field goals in the Red Zone, running plays that have you scratching your head and committing double digit penalties.

For 28 years the same pattern. Tell me what has changed this year that is going to have this team winning in the playoffs?

That was Dak's only interception of the entire season. If he throws 1 every 3 games, I'll take that.

I am much, much more concerned about the way the defense was gashed. Giving up 21 points in the 1st half isn't a recipe for success.

That was Dak's only interception of the entire season. If he throws 1 every 3 games, I'll take that.

I am much, much more concerned about the way the defense was gashed. Giving up 21 points in the 1st half isn't a recipe for success.
We go through this discussion every year. Dak did not have to do anything but run the ball in the first 2 games. It is when Dak has to take more initiative and the team needs him to produce is where he throws interceptions.

If the defense is having these issues, the team is doomed from the start. That is the strength of the Cowboys.

The team supposedly got stronger on Defense, and weaker on offense. Ferguson is not even a close replacement for Schultz, and Elliot was a good fullback and excellent blocker. The offense has digressed and has to rely on the defense. This team is just a carbon copy of all the others but offensively weaker.

But hey I don't want to rain on your parade for the next couple of months, Jerry is great at keeping you involved until it really counts. Then we can repeat this all next year.

I wouldn’t look too much into it. Dallas has had a tough time winning in Phoenix lately.

We go through this discussion every year. Dak did not have to do anything but run the ball in the first 2 games. It is when Dak has to take more initiative and the team needs him to produce is where he throws interceptions.

If the defense is having these issues, the team is doomed from the start. That is the strength of the Cowboys.

The team supposedly got stronger on Defense, and weaker on offense. Ferguson is not even a close replacement for Schultz, and Elliot was a good fullback and excellent blocker. The offense has digressed and has to rely on the defense. This team is just a carbon copy of all the others but offensively weaker.

But hey I don't want to rain on your parade for the next couple of months, Jerry is great at keeping you involved until it really counts. Then we can repeat this all next year.
If "my parade" is expressing concern in my posts that the Cowboys defense gave up 21 points in the first half against the Cardinals, then okay. Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure what you think you're responding to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT