ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Did you all enjoy the stripper hf show?

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
It's the 50th anniversary of heavy metal/hard rock and they showed this?

Sorry, I am a metal guy.

Carry on....

Reactions: jdubb66
And certain posters think AB and myself are homosexuals......

tenor.gif

Reactions: RanDaddyBinks
I switched over to Amazon Prime to finish watching an episode of Jack Ryan that I'd started before the game. Didn't watch a second of the halftime show. I've seen JLo in concert. Hated it.

Shakira looks amazing... but j lo can go... she just does t look like a nice person

Half time show sucked. j-lo is the Madonna-I-don't-want-to-see-your-50-year-old-mothers-ass anymore. As for Shakira, en fuego.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Lol, some tough guys on here acting too tough or musically sophisticated to watch a couple hotties just 'cause they're pop stars.

So, because we're men we're supposed to sit through shit music and shit performances simply because two aging, scantily clad women are going to shake their asses.

Do you ever get any pussy? Or do you simply wait for the Super Bowl so that you can rub one out during halftime?

Reactions: 66miners
Musically it was trash. The NFL has rarely if ever catered to its true fan base, because if they did AC/DC, GMR, Sabbath or any other hard rock act would have headlined at least one SB Halftime. And it’s ridiculous because every they play either Thunderstruck or Welcome to the Jungle before every kickoff. Yet, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars have all headlined.

Reactions: develman
Musically it was trash. The NFL has rarely if ever catered to its true fan base, because if they did AC/DC, GMR, Sabbath or any other hard rock act would have headlined at least one SB Halftime. And it’s ridiculous because every they play either Thunderstruck or Welcome to the Jungle before every kickoff. Yet, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars have all headlined.

Newsflash fellas. Not everyone likes football or the NFL, yet most people who don’t, attend SuperBowl parties. The halftime show is mostly for those people. The NFL does not program their halftime show for guys with 10 team jerseys and a man cave painted in team colors. It’s so the people just there for commercials, have something else to look forward to.

giphy.gif

But that ass!

Halftime shows are for the ladies, which is why you don't see classic rock bands.

I however think I enjoyed the show more than the women. .. or at least the shakira part... not so much j lo...

So, because we're men we're supposed to sit through shit music and shit performances simply because two aging, scantily clad women are going to shake their asses.

Do you ever get any pussy? Or do you simply wait for the Super Bowl so that you can rub one out during halftime?
well said txrdkiller

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Newsflash fellas. Not everyone likes football or the NFL, yet most people who don’t, attend SuperBowl parties. The halftime show is mostly for those people. The NFL does not program their halftime show for guys with 10 team jerseys and a man cave painted in team colors. It’s so the people just there for commercials, have something else to look forward to.
Yeap halftime shows aren’t for their base of 15 million. It’s for the other 80+ million that only tune in once a year.

J Lo's comp for me is Ann Margret. Identical moves and killer body.
Madonna's a piker compared to those two.
Shakira has a cute "outie" - along with other "assets". A fine show, better than the commercials.
Watch Ann Margret with Elvis in Viva Las Vegas

Reactions: utep2step
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT