ADVERTISEMENT

OT Donald Trump Jr. offers to walk woman down wedding aisle after liberal parents' snub

***liberals are hypocrites, claim to accept everyone. Except anybody who doesn’t agree with them.***

Says the dmanminer that shakes in his slippers when he sees men in turbans. Been meaning to ask you: you said in a previous post you're half Arab, what's the other half? Ass?

Reactions: develman
The simple fact that you are trying to divide with Liberal or Conservative is utter garbage. The bottom line, extremest are some of the dumbest people out there. That goes for both ends, at the end of the day. There is no political hero that will come and save the day for you. Trump is not a savior, nor is the other guy. You need to work for it, and take care of yourself. When it's all said and done, no politician gives a shit about you. Nor will they ever, unless you are a lobbyist with big bucks. So don't spill this garbage of liberal vs conservative. It's all the same, they just pick and choose who they will entice for a vote. Now, I remember why I continue to distance myself, there are rarely any relevant posts anymore, its nothing but bickering here... Almost as bad as Ky...

***liberals are hypocrites, claim to accept everyone. Except anybody who doesn’t agree with them.***

Says the dmanminer that shakes in his slippers when he sees men in turbans. Been meaning to ask you: you said in a previous post you're half Arab, what's the other half? Ass?
F U. And no I don’t shake in my boots. It’s asshole like you that degrade this site.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT