ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Paso Locomotives release 2019 schedule

Admittedly I'm not an avid soccer fan, but for one season I'll see if it grows on me enough to continue renewing my season tickets.

https://www.eplocomotivefc.com/news_article/show/978619
Thanks for the info. Playing at the ballpark is not the best viewing option, but the only one for now. Mountainstar will want FC to have its own field soon. I can't imagine voters in favor of that given the arena debacle.

So where do you get your information?
This proves that you and trolls like are u are just trying to derail and incite arguments. Why don't all of you take off for the Holidays and come back with something new in the new year!? Your shit is already old and childish, grow up!

This proves that you and trolls like are u are just trying to derail and incite arguments. Why don't all of you take off for the Holidays and come back with something new in the new year!? Your shit is already old and childish, grow up!

Then why are you responding to me?

I don't understand why people ask questions that can be found in 5 seconds with a Google search.

Reactions: HoneyBoy95

Imagine someone on here, asking for the UTEP roster, it’s moronic, when you can easily look up the info yourself in the same amount of time it does to post a message here.

Fili wasn’t asking an obscure question. That information is easily available. I’m not going to list the players and give my thoughts on some marginal soccer players. Just like I wouldn’t come here and ask a similar question.

This is not real life when you’re just sitting around and talking. Even then, only the most hardcore fans would be able to rattle off all the Locos and Chihuahuas players. Most would need the Internet to see who is all on the team. If you wanna know something, take a minute and look it up yourself. If you’re unable to find it, post a message and wait hours to see if anyone knows.

Reactions: John 100
Imagine someone on here, asking for the UTEP roster, it’s moronic, when you can easily look up the info yourself in the same amount of time it does to post a message here.

Fili wasn’t asking an obscure question. That information is easily available. I’m not going to list the players and give my thoughts on some marginal soccer players. Just like I wouldn’t come here and ask a similar question.

This is not real life when you’re just sitting around and talking. Even then, only the most hardcore fans would be able to rattle off all the Locos and Chihuahuas players. Most would need the Internet to see who is all on the team. If you wanna know something, take a minute and look it up yourself. If you’re unable to find it, post a message and wait hours to see if anyone knows.

You and your boyfriend dont have to reply to every post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT