• Green Party (I)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Not voting (L)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many times has it been reported that foreign countries want Biden, because they know they can walk all over him. I know some won’t believe that but if Bin Laden realized it a sure in the hell home the Biden supporters can. It of course it doesn’t make a difference to you all as most don’t believe in this countries beliefs.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
How many times has it been reported that foreign countries want Biden, because they know they can walk all over him. I know some won’t believe that but if Bin Laden realized it a sure in the hell home the Biden supporters can. It of course it doesn’t make a difference to you all as most don’t believe in this countries beliefs.

Trump allowed Russia to kill American soldiers. I mean, if that is not walking all over a POTUS, I don’t know what is.

Could you put that in English please? I'll venture to guess bin Laden wasn't all that pleased that Obama and Biden were elected.

To whatever extent foreign countries want Biden to win, it's more on the side that they would rather deal with a stable United States that doesn't welch on its obligations due to a segment on OAN or a tweet from a retired game show host.

Could you put that in English please? I'll venture to guess bin Laden wasn't all that pleased that Obama and Biden were elected.

To whatever extent foreign countries want Biden to win, it's more on the side that they would rather deal with a stable United States that doesn't welch on its obligations due to a segment on OAN or a tweet from a retired game show host.

Osama Bin Laden wanted Barack Obama assassinated so Biden could be President. Even Osama Bin Laden knew that Biden was unprepared to be President!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/726381...ma-so-totally-unprepared-joe-biden-president/

“The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency," bin Laden wrote to a top deputy.

"Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.

Osama Bin Laden wanted Barack Obama assassinated so Biden could be President. Even Osama Bin Laden knew that Biden was unprepared to be President!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/726381...ma-so-totally-unprepared-joe-biden-president/

“The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency," bin Laden wrote to a top deputy.

"Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.

Sorry. Didn't see that.

I honestly wish that the "trump can do no wrong" republicans would leave the party. They do no good for the party and the country. With every single tweet, every single press conference he has it brings us closer to losing the senate at this point

"because he's a racist, rapist, xenophobic, criminal, russian-owned piece of shit"

I love when people make claims about others that they can't back up.

It makes sense because this person that stated the above comments wants all people that disagree with him gone. He wants to live in a bubble where everybody agrees with him.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Exactly. I don't despise Tяump because he's a republican. I despise him because he's a racist, rapist, xenophobic, criminal, russian-owned piece of shit.
Why don’t you tell us your real feelings. All this touchy, huggy stuff just doesn’t do it for me.
This is why it’s so hard to pay attention to any liberal. Most of them would rather demonize people or a person than have a discussion. Are you this upset about everything or just politics. I can understand being this riled up about UTEP athletics.

Why don’t you tell us your real feelings. All this touchy, huggy stuff just doesn’t do it for me.
This is why it’s so hard to pay attention to any liberal. Most of them would rather demonize people or a person than have a discussion. Are you this upset about everything or just politics. I can understand being this riled up about UTEP athletics.

Exactly. Look at any liberal protester on the news. All they want to do is yell and scream if they don't get their way. There was a video of older black people telling the the protesters the meaning behind the statues and why they shouldn't tear them down and all they did is shouted. They can't have a rational discussion because they don't have the intelligence to do that.

First, do other liberals a favor and don't lump me in with them. They will probably take offense.

Second, I despise Tяump for reasons I've already made crystal clear.

Third, if I thought you were someone with whom I could have a spirited discussion, I would. You would do yourself well to listen to your own advice.

^ Funny that he didn't deny that he wants people who don't agree with him eliminated.

All this guy does is state things that aren't true and gets mad when people call him out.

First, do other liberals a favor and don't lump me in with them. They will probably take offense.

Second, I despise Tяump for reasons I've already made crystal clear.

Third, if I thought you were someone with whom I could have a spirited discussion, I would. You would do yourself well to listen to your own advice.
Oh well, not going to loose any sleep cause our lack of discussion.

How was Trump unprepared? I assume you voted for Hillary in 2016?

He had a cabinet full of bankers and billionaires. He failed to fill top government positions. There was an absence of expertise. He set a low bar for ethical standards. He had a limited understanding of why government is different from business. He broke the agencies that could have better handled the coronavirus. He’s a flaming sexist and that’s something a new POTUS should probably leave in the closet.

I did not vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

He had a cabinet full of bankers and billionaires. He failed to fill top government positions. There was an absence of expertise. He set a low bar for ethical standards. He had a limited understanding of why government is different from business. He broke the agencies that could have better handled the coronavirus. He’s a flaming sexist and that’s something a new POTUS should probably leave in the closet.

So you didn't vote or did you vote for somebody else?

How did he set the bar low for ethical standards?

Why do you feel he has a limited understanding of why government is different from business?

What proof do you have that he's a sexist?

I can understand not voting for Trump, but can anybody justify voting for Biden? It’s been asked numerous times and not one person has answered. Give me a reason to change my vote. You all know I’m not Trump’s biggest fan,so convince me.

So you didn't vote or did you vote for somebody else?

How did he set the bar low for ethical standards?

Why do you feel he has a limited understanding of why government is different from business?

What proof do you have that he's a sexist?

-I voted for someone else.

-I don’t really want to jump on the Trump Bashing Bandwagon. I don’t mind specific back and forth’s but to explain why he sets a low ethic bar? Even the staunch republicans on this board have agreed he is not a good man. Same goes for proof that he’s a sexist.

-Issue after issue, Trump listens to his friends instead of experts. He then fires those experts when he doesn’t like their advice. He’s had the largest turnover in recent history. It sounds good but I don’t feel you can ‘run the government like a business‘. Theres also no evidence that Trump knows how to run a successful business.

-I voted for someone else.

-I don’t really want to jump on the Trump Bashing Bandwagon. I don’t mind specific back and forth’s but to explain why he sets a low ethic bar? Even the staunch republicans on this board have agreed he is not a good man. Same goes for proof that he’s a sexist.

-Issue after issue, Trump listens to his friends instead of experts. He then fires those experts when he doesn’t like their advice. He’s had the largest turnover in recent history. It sounds good but I don’t feel you can ‘run the government like a business‘. Theres also no evidence that Trump knows how to run a successful business.

So you can't answer and show proof. Got it.

Reactions: EP Maximus
I can understand not voting for Trump, but can anybody justify voting for Biden? It’s been asked numerous times and not one person has answered. Give me a reason to change my vote. You all know I’m not Trump’s biggest fan,so convince me.

Yes. It's very easy to justify voting for Biden. Listen to Lindsey Graham's own words. That said, nobody can change your vote. Only YOU can change your vote. If you have the conscience to do so.

Saying Biden is a nice guy isn’t going to hack it. I do not trust Lindsey Graham. He talks a lot and does nothing. IMO he is a classic example for term limits.
Justify Biden's policies.

We've never had a president who's been walked all over like Trump. He literally gets played by everyone.

What world you living in?

The real world. This president has been played by Putin too many times to count. They paid bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers and in response Trump wants to invite them to the g8. Hes given them all the influence in the US. Let them bully our NATO allies. He goes out of his way to defend them.

He gets played by Erdogan. Trump didn't beat ISIS. The Kurds beat ISIS with some American advisors helping. He let Erdogan slaughter the Kurds who were are friends and biggest ally in the middle east other than Isreal. There has never been such a shameful chapter in US foreign policy.

The Saudis. Trump did nothing as MBS MURDERED an American resident and member of the American free press. He then tried to smear the reputation of the reporter who was dismembered into several pieces in a saudi embassy.

Trump's dealings with North Korea are the the biggest foreign policy embarrassment ever. He gave North korea the ultimate propaganda coup which no other president was ever dumb enough to do. He said he fell in love with kim jong un and lauded his leadership skills. I never thought i would see an American president lauding a North Korean leader.

In China he begged for Xi Jinpings help in the election. He told him he thought it was a good call for China to put the Uyghurs in concentration camps. He also lauded his handling of the corona virus until he needed a scapegoat for his handling of the corona virus which has been the worst in the world.

The only leaders hes been tough on are our allies. Hes done more to undermine NATO than any Soviet or Russian leader could do in their best wet dream. NATO is the organization responsible for keeping the peace the and prosperity of Europe since the end of WW2. Trump seems hell bent on undermining it and letting the Russians control Europe.

Last edited:
If you went to some conservative website they will give you rebuttal to every point. So what’s the truth, no of us really knows. Each party or so called journalists are going to push their beliefs and agenda.
So to all the liberals on here I apologize for being a dick at times, Do you?

Reactions: RanDaddyBinks
Dmanminer, the normal, science based posters here just owned you. Unlike you, they're not blinded by politics or brainwashed by propaganda. Simply put, they're factual and deal with truth. You, on the other hand, are in a cult. You're not aware that you're in a cult but you are. Normal people could care less what party or who wins the presidency as long as they're good for the American people. All the people. Including the rest of the world. Here's to hoping your head doesn't explode when Trump is unceremoniously booted into the dustbin of history this November.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT