• Green Party (I)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Not voting (L)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go and read opposing viewpoints then make up your mind. I can promise you that you’ve never listened to or read a conservative show or journalist. You say I’m unknowingly in a cult, the only thing I can say to such an asinine statement is Bullshit.
You. Just like most liberals claim to have an open mind, but the only time it’s open is when people agree with you.
Trump might loose ( I hope not) but conservative will accept the loss, not burn down the country.
So what second place person are you going to vote for? Cause anyone with half a brain can see that Biden is suffering from dementia. Do you have a least half a brain? If so try using it, and if it still tells you to vote for Biden it’s defective.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Go and read opposing viewpoints then make up your mind. I can promise you that you’ve never listened to or read a conservative show or journalist. You say I’m unknowingly in a cult, the only thing I can say to such an asinine statement is Bullshit.
You. Just like most liberals claim to have an open mind, but the only time it’s open is when people agree with you.
Trump might loose ( I hope not) but conservative will accept the loss, not burn down the country.
So what second place person are you going to vote for? Cause anyone with half a brain can see that Biden is suffering from dementia. Do you have a least half a brain? If so try using it, and if it still tells you to vote for Biden it’s defective.

Dman, you're doing exactly what Tяump himself does: Projecting. You're projecting all of Tяumps faults and failings -- and your own -- on Joe Biden and on those of us who listen to and form our opinions on FACTS.

Tяump cannot put together a single coherent sentence. And on those few occasions when he does, it's always a lie. About something; anything. The man simply cannot tell the truth about anything. Ever.

But, borrowing from a fellow digger here, don't let that distract you from Tяump's continued support for Putin's bounties on our GIs. Yeah, Tяump supports our GIs getting killed on Putin's orders.

As if Tяump's racism and bigotry and fascism and all those other pesky little things weren't enough to give you pause...

I heard some Congressman saying that every election has less than 3% voter fraud. So this guy and his mail experiment basically showed that its indeed about 3%.

He seemed to dismiss that 3% was acceptable, but it's amazing that Coronavirus deaths are well below half a percent and the impact that has had. 3% is a massive amount people.

So the New York Post uses fake quotes?

That was in 2015. Last week as President of the United States he wished Christine Maxwell well. She trafficked underage girls yet the president wishes her well. You have no problem with that because of a quote from 2015. Trump supporter in a nutshell.

Reactions: develman
I'm sorry you dont make much money.

Not need to feel sorry for me. I make more than enough and have enough money to live on, save, and go on vacation. I don't need more money. I bet I'm happier than you making less money.

At least I don't post Fake News like you and then when I posted posts a VIDEO supporting my FACTS you still dismiss it.

Like I said, you live in a fantasy world where a "low" salary is $80k. HAHA

That was in 2015. Last week as President of the United States he wished Christine Maxwell well. She trafficked underage girls yet the president wishes her well. You have no problem with that because of a quote from 2015. Trump supporter in a nutshell.

He condemned Epstein. End of story.

Bill Clinton was on the Epstein plane. What have Bill and Hillary said about it since "everybody" condemned him? I bet you won't answer that!

Not need to feel sorry for me. I make more than enough and have enough money to live on, save, and go on vacation. I don't need more money. I bet I'm happier than you making less money.

At least I don't post Fake News like you and then when I posted posts a VIDEO supporting my FACTS you still dismiss it.

Like I said, you live in a fantasy world where a "low" salary is $80k. HAHA

Go back to the basement. 80k is barely getting by in most American cities.

The way I see it there are three groups of people
Conservatives
Liberals
Those who don’t give a shit.
Your not going to change my beliefs or morals.
I’m not going to change your’s .
So I won’t call you all a bunch of dumb f—ks.
And you don’t call us racist, clueless, dumb f—ks.
Deal?

Conservatives
Liberals
Deal?

Well, that leaves all of us out that don’t fit into those three groups.

Conservatives
Liberals
Deal?

I dont believe I've ever called you a name or personally attacked you.

You all a smart enough to understand Trumps speech. I don’t think he’s going to pardon her. Wishing her well was like us saying, I hope she doesn’t die like everyone else who has dirt on the Clintons.

Well, I’m not fully a liberal. But I’m not without some conservative views either. And I certainly do give a shit. Not sure what group I fit into but it wasn’t any of the three you mentioned.

With that said, I appreciate the chatting back and forth with you to clarify things.

In reality, I'd be surprised if anyone on 'digs could be pigeon-holed into any one of those categories. If there was a "Tяumpkin MAGAt" category, then I might have a couple of nominees. Otherwise, nobody is completely a "conservative" or a "liberal" or otherwise "doesn't give a shit."

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Liberal: Show proof.
Conservative: Shows proof and ask for proof to back up their claim.
Liberal: Crickets

Who the F*** on the planet Earth has put out a statement supporting Epstein? No one he way universally condemned. Except that is by the Trump who wishes Maxwell, well.

Your statement: "Everyone has condemned child trafficking and Epstein."

Who is "everyone"? Trump condemned Epstein. When have Bill and Hillary condemned him?

I told you that you wouldn't show proof and you just keep making up nonsense!

Again, he wished her well meaning that she needs luck not to get killed by the Clinton gang because she knows too much.

You supposedly make more more than me, but you sure are dumber!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT