ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Lia Thomas

His wife has made a fool of him for the past 3-4 years. Remember her “entanglement?” She cucked him on national television. His kids are entitled idiots and he overcompensated by being “macho” on tv. Heard a joke how if they did make a GI Jane 2, and offered Jada the lead….do you think she’d decline? Hell no!

So you think this is still staged? Chris Rock knew what was going to happen?

So you think this is still staged? Chris Rock knew what was going to happen?
No I don’t. I think that man is desperately trying to cling to a relationship that has done nothing but make him look like a pussy and a fool. While it wasn’t staged he did make a calculated move…Chris Rock ain’t throwing hands. He saw an opportunity to be macho, without fear of physical confrontation. If The Rock, Dwayne Johnson made that joke…you think Will Smith is slapping him?

meh, both were at fault.... Chris Rock's joke wasn't even remotely funny at all and then to make it towards a person suffering from an illness that causes that!!!! Will Smith should have beat the **** out of him, but not on camera, IMO.... Now we have comedians crying about 1st amendment rights... bitch please, do you wanna be heckled through an entire show? gtfo

No I don’t. I think that man is desperately trying to cling to a relationship that has done nothing but make him look like a pussy and a fool. While it wasn’t staged he did make a calculated move…Chris Rock ain’t throwing hands. He saw an opportunity to be macho, without fear of physical confrontation. If The Rock, Dwayne Johnson made that joke…you think Will Smith is slapping him?

I can agree with that.

meh, both were at fault.... Chris Rock's joke wasn't even remotely funny at all and then to make it towards a person suffering from an illness that causes that!!!! Will Smith should have beat the **** out of him, but not on camera, IMO.... Now we have comedians crying about 1st amendment rights... bitch please, do you wanna be heckled through an entire show? gtfo

Alopecia isn't an illness.

I thought the joke was hilarious. Even Will laughed at it.

Yes it is.... You know what else is an illness, stalking people for autographs... The joke wasn't good, but Smith shouldn't have slapped him on stage for that

There goes comedy. Might hurt someone’s feelings.
Will Smith has made plenty of jokes at other peoples expense. Talk about soft.

nah. I chill with people that we have no reserve on jokes, but we don't cross the line and if you do... you're on your own if the other person takes it the wrong way.... Situation usually gets deescalated with some shots, but not all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
nah. I chill with people that we have no reserve on jokes, but we don't cross the line and if you do... you're on your own if the other person takes it the wrong way.... Situation usually gets deescalated with some shots, but not all the time.

You all seem like boring and uptight.

Reactions: T-6 Miner

It most certainly is. It can effect people at a young age as well.

I agree though. Will Smith laughed at the joke and then got up only a few seconds later. Weird.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
88a.jpg

And Jada thought Rock getting slapped was funny. Classy lady.
She ain't classy.... I think she's a bitch, but you cant call out some dudes wife on national television (for being sick) and expect nothing.... Look at this dude autoboy, he gets all mad about being called a faggie, and still tries to come up in here with another name trying to defend himself

I too found the joke hilarious. But then, I've never liked that arrogant bitch anyway. She's always been full of herself.

And let's not forget that comedy is almost 100% insulting to someone. Every joke pokes fun at something or someone. Ever heard of Carlos Mencia? Or ... Will Smith?

FPEfN5wXIAIVYYG

I guess I didn't find it funny because I had already heard the joke before (not about Jada) more than twice, so I guess it didn't have the same comedic appeal on me. I have a friend who has alopecia, She had it from a very young age and she was very self conscious about it. Chris Rock is my favorite comedian, but if he knew that jada had that medical condition then he crossed the line.

I find it ironic that autoboy gets his panties in a wad when people make fun of homosexuals, but it's all fine and dandy to make fun of someones medical condition.

I guess I didn't find it funny because I had already heard the joke before (not about Jada) more than twice, so I guess it didn't have the same comedic appeal on me. I have a friend who has alopecia, She had it from a very young age and she was very self conscious about it. Chris Rock is my favorite comedian, but if he knew that jada had that medical condition then he crossed the line.

I find it ironic that autoboy gets his panties in a wad when people make fun of homosexuals, but it's all fine and dandy to make fun of someones medical condition.

For what it's worth, and I read this on :: gasp!:: the internet, Chris Rock did *not* know that she has alopecia. I didn't either.

Just sayin'...

The whole world is a bunch of pansies. If your offended by that, proves my point.
I think only the smith family was offended by it.... I'm NOT cool with Will doing it on live tv, but it had to happen, should have been after the show. If someone made fun of my son's mom for a medical condition she had, I'd do the same thing, if not worse. and I can't stand her. I guess you and I are not cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If it was a person in the general public, I agree with you. “Hollywood personalities, public figures, etc. have to expect crap like that. I don’t believe he said it to be malicious or hateful. If he had said it in a private situation then Will should have decked him. You can’t put yourself out in public and be that insecure about yourself. She is just playing Smith and he did it to “show” his love.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT