ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Reagan GOP vs MAGA GOP
You are following these clowns? They blame Trump for the open border when knucklehead changed policies on day one.
You want to bash the only black male justice because he's a republican? But its perfectly fine to have an unqualified black lady? I don't see your peeps digging into the fools that are democrats pasts. Why is that? and because you can't get your way, you want to change everything to be in your favor.

Amazing how blind people are these days....

You are following these clowns? They blame Trump for the open border when knucklehead changed policies on day one.
You want to bash the only black male justice because he's a republican? But its perfectly fine to have an unqualified black lady? I don't see your peeps digging into the fools that are democrats pasts. Why is that? and because you can't get your way, you want to change everything to be in your favor.

Amazing how blind people are these days....
"Amazing how blind people are these days...." sounds like you're speaking about yourself!!

Reactions: TxRdKiller
The Lincoln Project is a joke. Not a single conservative in the group. Just swamp monsters.
Geez, why would you post anything from the Lincoln project at all. Just do a web search and you will see Lincoln Project and:
Toxic work environment. Sexual solicitations of 21 men. Sexual harassment. Do we really need to go on? But hey, I guess none of that counts as long as their agenda fits yours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT