ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

We consider ourselves the greatest nation in the world yet these two individuals are the best candidates we could find. 🤦‍♂️

Why these two parties continue to put these two up for office is beyond me. I know there are better options for both democrats and republicans. So how did we get here? Yes, I 🤦‍♂️right alongside you.

We consider ourselves the greatest nation in the world yet these two individuals are the best candidates we could find. 🤦‍♂️
Not really true. They’re the only two with the financial backing to have a shot at being elected and pushing through their backers desires. A 3rd party candidate or one that is somewhere in the middle of the parties, does not and will not have the backing to win.

Wait, what? Someone that supports Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Putin and Viktor Orban and every dictator that's ever lived because he too wants to be a dictator and has said he will be one on day one if he returns to office? Someone that helps these same dictators to destroy democracy across the globe? (Where he and Vanky and Jared get funded by the Saudis and the Chinese). Someone that has been convicted of rape and fraud and led an insurrection attempt to overthrow our government? The guy that is trying to jail anyone and everyone that is against him? That dude?

That dude over Someone that hurts you in your feels? He doesn't say the right things to stroke your weewee?

Even my hardcore republican cousins are voting Biden.

My God the media has screwed y'all up.

---

FIFY
Liar!

Convictions are determined by criminal courts. Trump was not convicted because he was not tried in a criminal court. There are civil judgements against him.

I don't want to assume anything on your behalf so I'll just ask, does that make his fraud ok with you? Does that make his forcible penetration of a woman's vagina ok with you?

It's still fraud and rape to me and to most any criminal jurisdiction had he been tried in a criminal court.

Do you fell the same way about Biden and Clinton? Both have been accused of the same.

I'll channel your reply above, "Liar!"

While I've never seen any accusations against either, Trump was convicted in courts of law.

Never seen accusations against either?????????????? Biden killed the MeToo movement.

Ever heard of Tara Reade?

As for Clinton, he was impeached. He was accused of 4 different sexual assaults. But of course, oral sex is not a sexual act according to him.

You would have to hide under a rock to never see any accusations against either.

Never seen accusations against either?????????????? Biden killed the MeToo movement.

Ever heard of Tara Reade?

As for Clinton, he was impeached. He was accused of 4 different sexual assaults. But of course, oral sex is not a sexual act according to him.

You would have to hide under a rock to never see any accusations against either.
Liberals always afraid to look in the mirror.

Reactions: Rocketsr
So let’s get rid of both Trump and Biden.
America would be better off with someone else.
Unfortunately this is what we have right now.
You vote for your crooked racist raper and I will vote for mine.
Just stop saying Trump is the root of all evil, and Biden is an angel.
Stop being a f in hypocrite.

Wait, what? Someone that supports Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Putin and Viktor Orban and every dictator that's ever lived because he too wants to be a dictator and has said he will be one on day one if he returns to office? Someone that helps these same dictators to destroy democracy across the globe? (Where he and Vanky and Jared get funded by the Saudis and the Chinese). Someone that has been convicted of rape and fraud and led an insurrection attempt to overthrow our government? The guy that is trying to jail anyone and everyone that is against him? That dude?

That dude over Someone that hurts you in your feels? He doesn't say the right things to stroke your weewee?

---

FIFY
You are making the same argument that 66 is making from the opposing side. Why would either of you support any of these clowns. Both are just as bad. Politics are a total joke now.

I guess we have to vote for what we think is the lesser of 2 evils, based on our own perspective.

You are making the same argument that 66 is making from the opposing side. Why would either of you support any of these clowns. Both are just as bad. Politics are a total joke now.

I guess we have to vote for what we think is the lesser of 2 evils, based on our own perspective.

Agreed. See my post #1,923 above. There are better options but those options are not the ones we get to choose from. So, as you said, we have to vote for what we think is the lesser of 2 evils, based on our own perspective. And I so wish we had those other options to choose from.

---
You seriously need to get away from main stream media. You sound just like all their talking points.

So same questions to you. Is Trump's fraud ok with you? Is his raping a woman ok with you? Just asking as I don't want to assume anything.
No. I'm not OK with it but I recognize it. You on the other hand ignore or deny the same actions for your guys. So is it ok that to you that they are accused of the same things?

Accusation != Conviction
guilty in a civil suit is not equal to guilty in a criminal case, no matter how you spin it. Ask OJ. NO ONE has convicted him of rape, so just stop...

The fraud is a flawed case. While I can understand "some" of it's points, I don't believe it will hold up long term. My basic argument is this, if I were to apply for a home equity loan and tell them I value my house at 1 mil but my house is appraised at 600k, what does the bank go off of? Shouldn't they be the deciding people to determine the value of the property and what interest rate to charge? If they agree to the 1 mil that I "think" it's worth, and give me a better interest rate, am I at fault when I pay it back in full, on time? I say no.
The banks aren't complaining. The democrats in the judicial system are, just to try to get him.
I would bet Besos, Zuckerburg, Biden, Gates, etc do similar things to get better rates, yet they are left alone.

I don't want to assume anything on your behalf so I'll just ask, does that make his fraud ok with you? Does that make his forcible penetration of a woman's vagina ok with you?

It's still fraud and rape to me and to most any criminal jurisdiction had he been tried in a criminal court.
I don't think it has been remotely proven that he's guilty in either case.

NO ONE has convicted him of rape, so just stop...

Are you saying that you're ok with Trump forcibly penetrating a woman's vagina as long as it's not called "rape" in a criminal court of law? Just "grab em by the pussy" as he said?

Would you be ok with it if he had done this to your mother, wife, or daughter?

Reactions: develman
540 million dollars in judgments against Trump say otherwise.
They'll be appealed, and people I trust are confident he will win, but the point of the judgements now is to deprive him of cash for his campaign. He has to post bond before he can appeal.

I'm not a Trump fan. I cast a vote in yesterday's primary for Ron DeSantis. I voted for Ted Cruz in the Iowa caucus (I was in Iowa then). But I don't like seeing the judicial system weaponized against a political opponent this way, just because the target is someone I don't like.

They'll be appealed, and people I trust are confident he will win, but the point of the judgements now is to deprive him of cash for his campaign. He has to post bond before he can appeal.

I'm not a Trump fan. I cast a vote in yesterday's primary for Ron DeSantis. I voted for Ted Cruz in the Iowa caucus (I was in Iowa then). But I don't like seeing the judicial system weaponized against a political opponent this way, just because the target is someone I don't like.

I agree with you on the weaponization of the judicial system. But in my view it is Trump who weaponized it while he was in office and will do so again even more vengefully if he gets back in.

Are you saying that you're ok with Trump forcibly penetrating a woman's vagina as long as it's not called "rape" in a criminal court of law? Just "grab em by the pussy" as he said?

Would you be ok with it if he had done this to your mother, wife, or daughter?
No I wouldn't, however... I question the validity of the accusation. Why did it take forever to come forward? There's obviously not enough proof to have him criminally charged. Meh....questionable at best.
Guys say stupid crap with their friends all the time. You can't take everything everyone says literally. Geez.

I agree with you on the weaponization of the judicial system. But in my view it is Trump who weaponized it while he was in office and will do so again even more vengefully if he gets back in.
Puzzled by this thinking. Tell me, under what administration did opponents and supports get jailed and charged?
Where are all the arrests of blm?

…..and still attacking residential buildings. And no, there are no soldiers nor UAF military in these residential buildings. Russia is retaliating hard because UAF has attacked their refineries/pipelines cutting Russia supply by 5%-10% according to some western experts and UAF drones are still heavily decimating Russian troops and (poorly made tanks) equipment. Nepalese volunteer fighter who was extremely lucky to make it back (of approx 2000 Nepal men who went to fight) gave international reporters insight to his experience since he is allowed to talk: He didn’t encounter Ukrainian fighters. It’s their drones that attack non-stop killing Russian land forces in great numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT