ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Biden shined last night. No ugliness, no rancor, showed humor (with nasty MTG) and grace. BTW, the economy grew more in February.

giphy.gif

Star Wars has officially arrived. Lasers have been around, but not used to destroy opponents or their artillery/missles.

I don’t know how much more “ominous” you want? A “tactical nuke” on NATO/Ukranian territory?😳

Russia doesn’t care who is POTUS. It. Does. Not. Matter.

The problem is, 2step, that boris and uncle joe do not want peace. They have blocked it. It DOES matter who is president because they need to pay attention to what we say.

No wars while Trump in office. It.does.matter.

Biden’s policies have F’ed us. Those who support him are to blame. Hope it’s not your daughter, wife or mother getting raped and or killed.

Reactions: kickballpro
Biden’s policies have F’ed us. Those who support him are to blame. Hope it’s not your daughter, wife or mother getting raped and or killed.

"The Sicilian Mafia was founded in Sicily by elements of the Camorra, a crime organization established in Naples, in the early 1800's. It became established in the United States through the immigration of some of its members in the latter 1800's, the early 1900's, and the mid-1960's and early 1970's"

Sicilian Mafia and Its Impact on the United States

"According to an original analysis of data from the 2010 American Community Survey (ACS) conducted by the authors of this report, roughly 1.6 percent of immigrant males age 18-39 are incarcerated, compared to 3.3 percent of the native-born. This disparity in incarceration rates has existed for decades, as evidenced by data from the 1980, 1990, and 2000 decennial censuses. In each of those years, the incarceration rates of the native-born were anywhere from two to five times higher than that of immigrants."

The Criminalization of Immigration in the United States (07/2015)

No problem. Just trying to allow posters to reply who they support. Since you don't support Biden, I guess you support the 6 Jan leader.
Rather have someone else, but want someone who cares about America. Not someone who doesn’t know he’s destroying it.

Then you'd rather have Biden instead of Trump.
Wait, what? Someone that supports open borders and funds illegals he let's in? Someone that wants these same illegals to be allowed to vote? Someone that taxes the eff out of the middle class to send trillions to wars across the globe? (Where congress, biden and hunter get funded). The guy that is trying to jail anyone and everyone that is against him? That dude?
That dude over Someone that hurts you in your feels? He doesn't say the right things to stroke your weewee?
Even my hardcore Democrat sister is voting trump.
My God the media has screwed y'all up.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Wait, what? Someone that supports open borders and funds illegals he let's in? Someone that wants these same illegals to be allowed to vote? Someone that taxes the eff out of the middle class to send trillions to wars across the globe? (Where congress, biden and hunter get funded). The guy that is trying to jail anyone and everyone that is against him? That dude?
That dude over Someone that hurts you in your feels? He doesn't say the right things to stroke your weewee?
Even my hardcore Democrat sister is voting trump.

Wait, what? Someone that supports Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Putin and Viktor Orban and every dictator that's ever lived because he too wants to be a dictator and has said he will be one on day one if he returns to office? Someone that helps these same dictators to destroy democracy across the globe? (Where he and Vanky and Jared get funded by the Saudis and the Chinese). Someone that has been convicted of rape and fraud and led an insurrection attempt to overthrow our government? The guy that is trying to jail anyone and everyone that is against him? That dude?

Even my hardcore republican cousins are voting Biden.

---

FIFY

True story:

The Border Patrol Union for EP Sector "choose" to be very political on immigration policy (most BP sector unions do not wade into politics, El Paso Sector does and basically uses similar NYPD Union aggressive dialogue). They get almost everything they want in Sen Lankford's Border Bill.

And now a sociopathic, megalomaniac says don't do it on the bill? The GOP will lose seats in November and never pass now.

Wait, what? Someone that supports Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Putin and Viktor Orban and every dictator that's ever lived because he too wants to be a dictator and has said he will be one on day one if he returns to office? Someone that helps these same dictators to destroy democracy across the globe? (Where he and Vanky and Jared get funded by the Saudis and the Chinese). Someone that has been convicted of rape and fraud and led an insurrection attempt to overthrow our government? The guy that is trying to jail anyone and everyone that is against him? That dude?

Even my hardcore republican cousins are voting Biden.

---

FIFY
great post

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT