ADVERTISEMENT

OT This is for Pony10 who doesn't know who the former Governor or TX was

El Paso Chihuahuas

MI Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2014
El Paso, TX, USA
Here you go Pony10. Maybe now you will finally know who the former Governor of Texas was. It's sad that you didn't know that in the first place.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/files/2013/11/111204_rick_perry_605_ap.jpg
111204_rick_perry_605_ap.jpg

Yep, looks just like Romney, and yep, purposefully tried to forget the dumbass....

Again, dumbass, quick glance at a photo and yes they do look alike..........I know who Romney and Perry are................and looks aside, they are both idiots, so same difference........twitter handle?? Afraid to see that you look lie the wuss that you are?

Originally posted by Pony10:

Again, dumbass, quick glance at a photo and yes they do look alike..........I know who Romney and Perry are................and looks aside, they are both idiots, so same difference........twitter handle?? Afraid to see that you look lie the wuss that you are?
I'm the dumbass now? Now THAT is hilarious!!!

You thought our former Governor was Mitt Romney. That, sir, qualifies you for being that word you called me. Stop making excuses that Perry and Romney look alike. They don't. Just admit you don't know who they are and call it a night.

lol What does showing my Twitter handle determine if I am a wuss or not? I feel like I'm back in junior high. Are you going to Triple Dog Dare Me Next? lol!!

Yeah, they do look alike, doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And why are you afraid of sharing your handle??

Yeah, they do look alike, doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And why are you afraid of sharing your handle??
Not afraid at all. I only give out that info to people I know. Why would I give it to you?

Again, if you think Romney and Perry look alike, then you need to go to the eye doctor ASAP.
romney.jpg

rickperry_5.jpg

Yep, still don't see the similarity.

Pussy. And, yep, there's a resemblance - again, let's stop wasting this board's space and move it outside of this board.

Pussy. And, yep, there's a resemblance - again, let's stop wasting this board's space and move it outside of this board.
Thanks for the compliment! Staying classy like Vince. ;)

You always know when somebody is immature when they bring out the insults.

Or calling people out for what they are - twitter handle?? If I had one, wouldn't hesitate to share it, b/c I'm proud of who I am, but, I don't do that crap...

You do understand joking and trying to deflect the crap that's been spewing on this board, right?
Guess not....

I'll been even more non-PC in the future.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re-lax!

Originally posted by Ronstr300:
You do understand joking and trying to deflect the crap that's been spewing on this board, right?
Guess not....

I'll been even more non-PC in the future.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re-lax!
We have to be serious from now on Ron. And no negative comments.
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT