ADVERTISEMENT

OT:True freshman has been eliminated from College Basketball ?

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
I think I heard there is only one true freshman who gets quality minutes in the Final four?

Someone try and explain to me what are the benefits of a college coach to recruit a high school senior? If college coaches want to win now, I would stay away from recruiting high school freshman. The transfer portal is the way to go.

I think I heard there is only one true freshman who gets quality minutes in the Final four?

Someone try and explain to me what are the benefits of a college coach to recruit a high school senior? If college coaches want to win now, I would stay away from recruiting high school freshman. The transfer portal is the way to go.

I think once the Covid Classes graduate you will see Freshman play larger roles again. But we are seeing 24 year olds and an 18 year old isn’t gonna be very effective against men.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I think once the Covid Classes graduate you will see Freshman play larger roles again. But we are seeing 24 year olds and an 18 year old isn’t gonna be very effective against men.
I think its over for super freshman. The NBA is thinking of lowering the age limit, the good players will just be going to the NBA. Were not going to be seeing those loaded freshman teams like Kentucky and Duke anymore. FAUs squad is a veteran team that has been in the program. That is why their in the final four. Us Utep fans need to be patience with Golding and let him build his team. To win in college basketball you need a quality veteran team.

Its just like when i go hoop in LA fitness. All the young kids they play good and are very talented. They jump higher and run faster. But they dont play good together they always lose to the older guys . Its the same way with college basketball and the NBA. You cant win with the 18 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: FeralFelidae
I think its over for super freshman. The NBA is thinking of lowering the age limit, the good players will just be going to the NBA. Were not going to be seeing those loaded freshman teams like Kentucky and Duke anymore. FAUs squad is a veteran team that has been in the program. That is why their in the final four. Us Utep fans need to be patience with Golding and let him build his team. To win in college basketball you need a quality veteran team.

Its just like when i go hoop in LA fitness. All the young kids they play good and are very talented. They jump higher and run faster. But they dont play good together they always lose to the older guys . Its the same way with college basketball and the NBA. You cant win with the 18 year olds.

They thought about the Age Limit but the new Collective Bargaining Agreement was signed and they kept the Age Limit at 19 and it will be that way for at least 7 years.

FAU has just one senior (Forrest). Most of their main contributors are just sophomores. Amazing what Mays has done there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT