ADVERTISEMENT

OT WHAT A GAME!!

Jan 2, 2017
I have never witnessed a better football game than today's National Championship Game. I am very glad Clemson won because I really love their coach and their style of play.

I love Dabo because he was one of those guys who worked from the very bottom. His financial situation wasn't great in college and lived with his Mom in an apartment. I really don't think anybody had much confidence when Clemson hired Dabo.

This is the type of coach UTEP needs (in both football and basketball). I felt emotional just listing to him postgame and I can't imagine what is it like to be a Clemson fan right now.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I'm not sure at least one of those TDs wasn't an illegal pick play, but enjoying 'Bama tears anyway.

Reactions: allminer
Because the majority of Big XII refs are from Oklahoma. I'm not kidding. That itself should be a reason for the Big XII to clean house.

ok, I'll dummy it down for you. two ALABAMA coaches tell Dabo he's not good enough so he goes to Clemson and wins a national title. Now THAT is Karma.

You don't have to "dummy it down". You said "two hires that put a black eye on the program." What "black eye" are you talking about? Alabama is doing just fine. You know why Mike Price got fired and Dennis Franchione resigned and went to Texas A&M.

You don't have to "dummy it down". You said "two hires that put a black eye on the program." What "black eye" are you talking about? Alabama is doing just fine. You know why Mike Price got fired and Dennis Franchione resigned and went to Texas A&M.

Re: Price, it doesn't matter -- he got laid.

El Paso Sports Fan has to get the last word. EPSF referenced the Chihuahuas.

Welcome back, Bob.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT