ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What is this all about?

I can’t speak for every program but I imagine most are run in a similar fashion. I know UH does not have open practices. Family can attend but it has to be arranged before hand. Iowa St was the same, at least it was 4+ years ago. I’m actually surprised this guy has open access to practice.

I can’t speak for every program but I imagine most are run in a similar fashion. I know UH does not have open practices. Family can attend but it has to be arranged before hand. Iowa St was the same, at least it was 4+ years ago. I’m actually surprised this guy has open access to practice.

It would be pretty hard for UTEP to have a close practice the way Glory Field is positioned. You can stand outside Glory Field and you can still see the practice. I'm not sure if this is what this guy did or if he actually walked in all the time. My question is: Who the heck wants to watch a team practice all the team because it's boring. I went to a couple of open Sun Bowl practices over the years and it wasn't exciting.

Reactions: HoneyBoy95
I think both sides are right. UTEP does act like the hermit kingdom to it's own detriment. We've seen it. We've seen UTEP freeze out media, we've seen UTEP do poor fan service.

But yeah, too much is too much sometimes, and it's not bad to have some boundaries.

Plus our local sports media are weak.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT