ADVERTISEMENT

Parially OT: NMSU not losing out on another LC stud QB?

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
They offered Kameron Miller for LC High. I guess the Kavika Johnson steal got their panties all twisted.
laugh.r191677.gif

(wait for it....wait for it....ssshhhhhhh....)

LC qb get first offer from NMSU aggies

Miller is the Head Coach's Son, who got fired up and had a lot to do with initiating the Post Game Brawl after they lost to Mayfield this year.

With Metz and Johnson, I hope that UTEP is set at the QB spot for the next 4 years.

Well, I guess according to you Leftwich,Simpson,Mac Eachern, Serrano and Candelaria might as well pack it up.

Originally posted by miner1liner:
Well, I guess according to you Leftwich,Simpson,Mac Eachern, Serrano and Candelaria might as well pack it up.
Pfft... I really must not be keeping up. I've only heard of Leftwich and Simpson. LOL

Hey Gumby, I was just looking at the video you posted in the den. I don't know that I am all that impressed with Candelaria. Those were highlights of when he was at Franklin. Honestly, not many good QBs come out of EP and I don't remember much chatter about him that year either. Metz was talked about a lot and some thought he would head out of town. (you didn't mention him.)
Leftwich is , IMHO, too small.
I'll have to look at the other 2.

I think it will be a battle between Metz and Simpson, with Simpson being our starter.

Just a guess of course....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT