ADVERTISEMENT

Positive Vibes for Floyd

I believe both of them are entitled to some privacy regarding their personal life.

You have said you believe what Floyd and Kappy says regarding TF’s health. So now I respectfully ask you to link an article from the media or a quote from Kugler where it mentions his affair.

Like others who have stated on here it came from a reliable source from somebody who I trust very much. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to, but it's not the first time I have heard the same things stated.

This is a message board. Message boards range from gossip to opinions to facts. Some things you can prove with news articles, etc. and some you can't. Obviously you know know there isn't a news article to prove it, so you will just have to take my word for it.

A quote from Kugler where it mentions his affair? LMAO!!! #KuglerWatergate[/QUOTE]
Regardless if the rumor is true or not my question is why is Floyd entitled to privacy and Kugler isn’t?

Like others who have stated on here it came from a reliable source from somebody who I trust very much. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to, but it's not the first time I have heard the same things stated.

This is a message board. Message boards range from gossip to opinions to facts. Some things you can prove with news articles, etc. and some you can't. Obviously you know know there isn't a news article to prove it, so you will just have to take my word for it.

A quote from Kugler where it mentions his affair? LMAO!!! #KuglerWatergate
Regardless if the rumor is true or not my question is why is Floyd entitled to privacy and Kugler isn’t?[/QUOTE]

There is a reason why there are HIPAA laws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT