ADVERTISEMENT

Quintin Demps is going to get paid(again)

Stretch that career kid! There is someone who knows how to be a professional. Doesn't get caught up in any bs. Takes care of his body. Good for Demps!

Happy for Demps. He sure knows what he is doing.
Keep on rolling.

GO Miners......

I'll never forget the impression he made in his first spring game as a Miner. He got an interception and took it to the house for a pic 6.

I was just thinking about that game. It was Mike Price's first spring game and I remember telling my friend, "who is this guy!?"

Q is a wonderful young man. He has great work ethic and worked his self back into the league a few years back. He almost turned it in 2 seasons back. We have really enjoyed working with him.

Q is a wonderful young man. He has great work ethic and worked his self back into the league a few years back. He almost turned it in 2 seasons back. We have really enjoyed working with him.

Who is this "we", again?

I was just thinking about that game. It was Mike Price's first spring game and I remember telling my friend, "who is this guy!?"

Actually it was Nord I believe. Demps was a Nord recruit or a recruit from Nord's staff. I think Price came in for his junior and senior year.

Actually it was Nord I believe. Demps was a Nord recruit or a recruit from Nord's staff. I think Price came in for his junior and senior year.

No wait, you're right 8106. Rivals has him committed in July of 03 which puts him on the roster for 2004 which was Price. Sorry.

Demps was a Nord recruit. An interesting tidbit about Demps, is that he quit the team his first semester on campus. He was very upset Nord had redshirted him. During the middle of the season, he had a heated confrontation with nord during a practice at the sun bowl. He ended up taking his helmet and shoulder pads off and stormed out of the Sun Bowl yelling he quit. I don't think anyone that day thought Demps would be back. Luckily, cooler heads prevailed, and they talked him into coming back the next week, and he became one the greatest Miners of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT