ADVERTISEMENT

Rice @ UTEP (Bonus Time)

Did we come back from 20?
Something like that.

Where was this Edwards for most of the season? He had some big games early, then disappeared for most of the season, then showed up again these last two weeks.

It gives me hope. I just wonder where he's been.

What happened? I saw we were down like 45-24 then it was a 2 point game then we won.

3-14 from 3. 2 free throws. Outrebounded. Vila getting more minutes than Stroud. F#$%k this.
Wow. 10-14 3s 2nd half AND we got to the line. Imagine that. I guess Terry knows what he is doing after all....

Sad that this team has so much potential and firepower, only to flame out. Well at least we can claim 2 of the biggest comebacks in UTEP history.

I went back and forth about whether or not to re-up CUSA TV. The way I figured it, if I didn't re-up, I wouldn't be compelled to watch the games, which might be a very good thing. Well, I did end up re-upping yesterday, and for a large portion of tonight's game I was kicking myself, wondering why I paid money for this crap. And then Edwards went off and the team made a great comeback. Great job, Miners!

I'm not naive enough to believe that the Miners will build on this and turn their season around, but for tonight I'm going to enjoy the win. Go Miners!

I went back and forth about whether or not to re-up CUSA TV.

I have already canceled my CUSA TV subscription. I will have it for another 7 months or so but their service is awful. They screw with the audio far too much and it sometimes works in one browser, other times in another browser. I regret paying them $100 for my subscription. I've watched only 5 or 6 UTEP games on there, the rest on ESPN+ for $5 per month, cancel anytime.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Wow. 10-14 3s 2nd half AND we got to the line. Imagine that. I guess Terry knows what he is doing after all....

Sad that this team has so much potential and firepower, only to flame out. Well at least we can claim 2 of the biggest comebacks in UTEP history.
That's the most frustrating part about this team. They'll give you 10-15 minutes of what we expected of them every few games. The rest of the time? Not so much.

Reactions: axingfools1
We are going to miss Edwards. What a night for him. Couldn’t miss in the 2nd half.

Sucks we dug ourselves such a deep hole to have to climb out of, but nice comeback.
Edwards carried the team in the second half, and it is worth noting that the comeback was made mostly without Williams, who was on the bench in foul trouble. It is amazing how much better the offense looks when you make shots. I agree that losing Edwards will be tough from a team that is woefully deficient on offense. One note, Keonte Kennedy was on the Terry show this week, and he expressed the best part of his game is an ability to score. Hopefully, that is indeed the case. We shall see.

This win is huge in us making the conference tournament. We own the tiebreaker against the other 2 teams were tied with. I think if we win one more I think we're in

Yay! I can’t wait to qualify for a conference tournament! Especially one that UTEP has never won! Great accomplishment !

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Just hanging around shakin my head in wonderment and disbelief. This bunch is the biggest mystery of all time. It's like they have to go get a tune-up to be able run on all cylinders.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Good for them, who on here gives a s—t.
I was about to get pissed at you. Then I realized that you must be responding to a troll. I have the troll(s) on ignore so I don't see the BS!

Real fans are on the same page. Trolls just try to make people react and create more posts. It's a marketing thing.

Please put the Trolls on ignore. Have a nice day!!

Last edited:
I was about to get pissed at you. Then I realized that you must be responding to a troll. I have the troll(s) on ignore so I don't see the BS!

Real fans are on the same page. Trolls just try to make people react and create more posts. It's a marketing thing.

Please put the Trolls on ignore. Have a nice day!!

Yeah dude, you got it figured out!!!! Are you a rocket scientist? BTW, your place in High Rolls was fantastic for my orgy last year. Got it booked again for this summer.

I unwittingly watched the first half of the last utep rice game in houston on espn+. Thank goodness

When I finally figured out my mistake, the score was tied.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT