ADVERTISEMENT

Rice @ UTEP (Bonus Time)

Yeah let's see. Rice has improved since we last played them. If we don't win today the season is basically over.

I just watched some video of utep doing a shoot around at practice. Guess what the players were doing?

Who you got?
Fury. There’s rumors he opened up a cut during sparring. So I expect Wilder to come out gunning for the ko or open up the cut. I think Fury will move around and box effectively. Wilder tires out and we have a boring fight that Fury takes on the cards.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I'm on Miner TV again. I've watched our teams through good and bad but I couldn't bear to watch the end of the Marshall game. WKU was on Facebook and the stream sucked. It was less painful watching blurred pixels dance around the court.
The game at MTSU is on ESPN3 so I'll have to settle for listening to it unless I can find a pirate broadcast.
It's about time for CRT to start achieving. But I hope it isn't the same square peg trying to dive into the round hole without lube.

Reactions: JCorona
Mannnn, we ****ing suck! We just keep getting worse and worse. 19 points in the half against a team that gives up like 75 a game. WTF?!

So depressing even the Gold Diggers didn’t show up. They had to bring in grade school girls to perform at halftime. As soon as they’re done, they along with their parents will be gone. The Don will then be even more empty.

Reactions: rhern514
3-14 from 3. 2 free throws. Outrebounded. Vila getting more minutes than Stroud. F#$%k this.

Everyone has checked out for the season. Coaches aren't coaching, players aren't playing, fans aren't fanning. There is absolutely no energy. Even when the female courtside calls for the crowd to get loud they all just sit on their hands looking like they're there because there's nothing else to do in El Paso.

Reactions: MineroFanatico

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT