ADVERTISEMENT

Rice @ UTEP (Bonus Time)

They haven't shown anything other than the ability to beat teams when a couple of our players happen to go off. That's not something that's happened consistently, because streaky players aren't typically consistent.

Besides that, we have typically been down by double digits in every game both home and away that we've played. That has been one of our few consistencies, and that doesn't lend much hope for us to go on some Cinderella run.

I'd honestly be surprised if we made it past the first game of the conf tourney, assuming we make it...
I highly agree.

Reactions: USAFminersfan
Catch lightening for a half yes. Throw together a win streak with good play, I doubt it.

Terry's plan is to live and die by the 3 and use Bryson until he dries up. Everybody in conference knows it. If there were some adjustments made for the Rice game I didnt see then great, but I dont see it in the box score. All I see is 3 point shooting got hot in the 2nd half.

This season is done, but Terry sure as hell better find some shooters or by March madness next year he may be looking for a job.
Me looking for hope in this UTEPMBB team in conference tourney versus everyone else stating to open my eyes....

The biggest takes from the game for me is that there did appear to be more effort although we still go through stretches (6,7,8 minutes?)where we're unable to score.

Lathon seems to be coming out of his funk.

Edwards is looking for his shot more whether it be from 3 or driving to the basket. Now if we can rebound and play D better, we still can make a season out of this thing.

Yes, what's with that? Why a week wait before the first pod game and then another week wait before the second?

It's basically one game in two weeks. And it's not even finals week.

In this case the game wasn't scheduled until about two weeks before it happened. Because of this they have to see which venues are available and when. Concerts and things like that are scheduled way in advance. Remember these games also do not involve travel partners so they can't do Thursday Saturday like they usually do because they're not flying shorter distances.

In this case the game wasn't scheduled until about two weeks before it happened. Because of this they have to see which venues are available and when. Concerts and things like that are scheduled way in advance. Remember these games also do not involve travel partners so they can't do Thursday Saturday like they usually do because they're not flying shorter distances.

There are concerts in the UTSA and Rice gyms and the other crappy gyms? Don't think so.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT