ADVERTISEMENT

Rice VS Utep TV?

minerproud

Rookie
Apr 22, 2014
Hi All,

I would like to know if there is going to be any TV for the Rice VS UTEP basketball game?

Thanks

Has anyone ever watched A CUSA.tv game? I see it's available for $6.95. Seems like a good option. Why does the UTEP website not show this?????? I see it on the Rice and CUSA websites. How did you discover it Minerproud?
I think this unforgivable that they would be so inept!

Last edited:
Hi Miner,
I was searching the Rice Basketball site to see if they were going to show the game on there website and I then saw the RICE basketball site, they had all of there basketball games showing on CUSA.TV. You are correct MINER1LINER that our marketing department should show or give us some options to see the biggest game of the year. UTEP's marketing department should find ways of showing our games on the road, not only do local El Pasoan see our basketball games but people all over the united states and all over world. Watching the games on TV as a KIdd has made me a die hard miner fan. I don't have time to talk about all of those great memories but if you want UTEP to gain excitement to our program, that would be one way of doing that.

Has anyone ever watched A CUSA.tv game? I see it's available for $6.95. Seems like a good option. Why does the UTEP website not show this?????? I see it on the Rice and CUSA websites. How did you discover it Minerproud?
I think this unforgivable that they would be so inept!

I could be wrong of course but I believe the C-USA TV feed and Rice TV feed of the game are the same feed connected through different starting points. Same for Miner TV and C-USA TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT