ADVERTISEMENT

Rio Grande Football(UTEP, NMSU, UNM)

UTEPDefense

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2002
Historically, the 3 College Football teams along the Rio Grande(UTEP, NMSU, and UNM) have been amongst the worst in the nation. So I think it is worth pointing out that over the final month of this season, these 3 schools have a combined record of 8-4.

All 8 wins have been over D1 teams and half of the wins(4) came on the road.

I was just randomly thinking about this, but this might be the best combined November record that these 3 schools have ever produced together.

UTEP was only a missed Field Goal away from all 3 teams finishing the season with a 3-1 record (although NMSU still has one additional game left to play).

Last edited:
Historically, the 3 College Football teams along the Rio Grande(UTEP, NMSU, and UNM) have been amongst the worst in the nation. So I think it is worth pointing out that over the final month of this season, these 3 schools have a combined record of 8-4.

I was just randomly thinking about this, but this might be the best combined November record that these 3 schools have ever produced together.

UTEP was only a missed Field Goal away from all 3 teams finishing the season with a 3-1 record (although NMSU still has one additional game left to play).

And one missed field goal away from the 2nd bowl game in a row.

They should form the Rio Grande Valley Conference or RGVC, or simply RGC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT