ADVERTISEMENT

SFA OPT

I had a dream UTEP got shutout 14-0, though they had the ball on the 8 with 8 seconds left in the game when I woke up.

I'll say
UTEP 20
SFA 14
5,208 attendance

With the other aggie gonzo, he's got to pick up the slack.;)

Guy makes a post referencing a soccer score. Fine.
Other guy says it’s boring and no goals. Off topic
I say it’s no more boring than cheerleading
Several posts later questioning the validity of my post and references to banned poster, who keeps getting brought up. Aggies indeed.

Dimel keeps saying that the Miners would normally have 8 or 9 more practices by now so that is excuse number 1. Also SFA completed their spring practice because they started in early Feb while UTEP only had two weeks of spring ball so excuse number 2.

Normally play calling could be limited today (because of the fact that we play Texas next week), but there is no excuse as to why the ball can't get to our playmakers in an aggressive fashion.

If Texas doesn’t know our full playbook we’ll have a better chance of beating them.
Yes I understand the concept (although our chances of beating Texas right now are zero). What I'm trying to say is that the ball can still get to our playmakers and we can still be aggressive without revealing everything. Hell, if the game is close, then Dimel should be trying to win at all costs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT