Liberty +450
WKU +475
SHSU +500
UTEP +1200
Jax St +2500
NMSU +6500
MTSU +6500
FIU +15000

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. Also, Liberty as second best? hmmmm!
Where's bigwood, dammit?
I think it's interesting that considering the results of our two regular season games that ESPN has Liberty an 84% favorite to win.
Go figure.

Reactions: groundrounds
From https://csnbbs.com/thread-988032-page-2.html
Vegas betting odds to win the tournament:

La Tech +115
Liberty +450
WKU +475
SHSU +500
UTEP +1200
Jax St +2500
NMSU +6500
MTSU +6500
FIU +15000

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. Also, Liberty as second best? hmmmm!
Where's bigwood, dammit?
SHSU getting no love! Might put $100 on them and UTEP for the hell of it.

SHSU getting no love! Might put $100 on them and UTEP for the hell of it.

Don't send your money to a bookie. I'll take the bet. Even odds. $100 each game. SHSU or UTEP wins you get $200 from me. Neither wins I get $200 from you.

Yeah SHSU looked really good. They're a hot team rn, hope we can cool them off if we get past Liberty.
“The vans a rockin’, don’t come knockin’”.

Sam is beatable, but they’re in the zone.

Last edited:
I’m too lazy to do the research but (6) UNT was a top 50 team the season they won it. Goes to show how much CUSA has fallen. We have no one in the top 50 and our 6th seed is basically a team in the 200+ range.

I’m too lazy to do the research but (6) UNT was a top 50 team the season they won it. Goes to show how much CUSA has fallen. We have no one in the top 50 and our 6th seed is basically a team in the 200+ range.
Man you should Email all this stuff to Wilson with Senter attached.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Yeah, really disappointing year in CUSA to say the least. This makes it even more frustrating that we couldn't take advantage in the regular season. We'll see now if we do in the Tourney!?

Yeah, really disappointing year in CUSA to say the least. This makes it even more frustrating that we couldn't take advantage in the regular season. We'll see now if we do in the Tourney!?
We’re the second hottest team in the conference right now!

We’re the second hottest team in the conference right now!
Yes, but overall it's been a disappointing year. However going to the dance will be an Amazing Surprise and put some concealer on an otherwise ugly season.

Yep, and I'm glad LAT is gone. From a personnel perspective, I thought they were our worst match up.
Did CG ever play Ham and Kalu at the same time against LaTech?

He loves to go small, but have we ever gone big? If we get to the NCAA there will definitely be teams with big interior threats.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT