ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Bowl Invitational TV?

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Does anyone know if the Sun Bowl Invitational games will be broadcast on CUSA-TV, Stadium, or not at all? I just checked the schedule on the official website and it only lists radio, not TV. I don't understand why it wouldn't be on CUSA-TV, so I'm hoping the website just isn't up to date.

Does anyone know if the Sun Bowl Invitational games will be broadcast on CUSA-TV, Stadium, or not at all? I just checked the schedule on the official website and it only lists radio, not TV. I don't understand why it wouldn't be on CUSA-TV, so I'm hoping the website just isn't up to date.
I checked all 4 teams’ websites and there is nothing listed, though all 4 sites are run by the same company. It appears that there will be no TV for the tournament. Last year’s did appear on a YouTube stream, so maybe there is hope for that.

Good question. Last year I called UTEP for the same reason and they just hadn't got around to it yet. Don't know why they piddle around and wait .

Go to the website--athletic staff--communications. There will be some names with phone #s and email addresses

It was on you tube last year and they have videos of teams arriving etc for this years event. Might be the same scenario this year.

Don’t be a hater, we have to find a way to get all the clowns out of there.
That goes for most of EP politicians!
It’s just frustrating that this entire athletic program continues to do the least it can for the fans.

I know the Sun Bowl runs these games but why can’t UTEP step up and give this tourney some exposure on CUSATV or YouTube at least??

They want us all to fly down, to watch NC-AT.... UTEP can be so backwards sometimes, and don't even start with Bernie and his creepy El Paso is safe video...

They want us all to fly down, to watch NC-AT.... UTEP can be so backwards sometimes, and don't even start with Bernie and his creepy El Paso is safe video...
That makes no sense as all the other home games were available to watch. What percentage of fans are going to decide to attend the game because they can’t watch it online?

Very surprised how little NMSU fans in attendance tonight. I’m watching from home and want to check out this Kent State team.

Ground Round found it! Way to go. Let's hope our guys can take some big steps up the big hill next two games. Watching the NMSU-KENT STATE game now. There's some real talent on the court.
Wish I could take credit but minerfan_14 was first to post the possibility and devilman posted the link 4 minutes before me. I'm just a role player.

Half time and those are 2 good teams. I don't want to face Kent St. Those boys can shoot. Our magic sauce is defense and our Kryptonite is everything else.

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT