ADVERTISEMENT

Takes a little of the sting off

Lucaminer

MI Hall of Famer
May 27, 2004
I know we all had high hopes and for the most part the season was disappointing. But getting in the NIT makes me pretty happy considering I thought we were done. A nice run would be cool. Murray State is an awfully tough match up. Especially on the road. I hope good UTEP shows up.

This post was edited on 3/15 8:09 PM by Lucaminer

This post was edited on 3/15 8:27 PM by Lucaminer

Indeed. Still something to play for. Hold off on placing that "period" on the end of the season. Picks Up!

Murray State reminds me of NMSU. Good team, crappy ass conference. UTEP is battle tested and should be ready. I'm not saying it's going to be an easy win, but I don't expect that UTEP team that showed up against MTSU (which is Murray States only strong OOC win).

Same here!

I didn't think NIT would take 3 CUSA teams... and I didn't think I would be so excited about UTEP hoops again this week..

GO MINERS!

I am glad I get to see Lang play one more time. I really love his work ethic, toughness and energy. Would love to see them win this and if so, can see them winning a second round game against Tulsa.

Originally posted by alum95and98:
I am glad I get to see Lang play one more time. I really love his work ethic, toughness and energy. Would love to see them win this and if so,
Originally posted by alum95and98:
I am glad I get to see Lang play one more time. I really love his work ethic, toughness and energy. Would love to see them win this and if so, can see them winning a second round game against Tulsa.
Yeah, but I could also see UTEP winning the conference tournament last week.

Onward through the fog!

Picks up Miners! Let's win the first one first!
eek.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT