ADVERTISEMENT

The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay To Appear at the Game on Saturday

El Paso 777

MI Regular
Oct 15, 2017
She's going be the sideline reporter for Saturday's game.

UTEP should promote this to bring some more fans to the game. :D

Reactions: unihorn
Hell NO....anyone who watches that crap should just stay home......

giphy.gif

Reactions: unihorn
Wow. Welcome to 2017. Didn't know that slurs against homosexuals was still a thing? Do you have kids or associate with any gay people?

I bet you wouldn't want your boss to see you calling someone a "fag" online. Grow up.

He does this all the time.

This is the same guy who asked Roy Bigwood on a date. We all know that many homophobes are secretly gay.

Last edited:
Wow. Welcome to 2017. Didn't know that slurs against homosexuals was still a thing? Do you have kids or associate with any gay people?

I bet you wouldn't want your boss to see you calling someone a "fag" online. Grow up.

Relax — I just think the gif is funny.

Reactions: USAFminersfan
If you were a public figure or a company figurehead you would want people to know you said the word fag or directly called someone that?

Reactions: El Paso 777
That is his choice, but he shouldn't be called the f word for it.

I hope you have a gay family and they are bullied with that word at some point in their life. Bet it wouldn't be so funny then.

I hope you have a gay family and they are bullied with that word at some point in their life. Bet it wouldn't be so funny then.

Yes! Yes! Let’s get a third party, who has nothing to do with this conversation, and let’s hope they get bullied and harassed. Yes! Yes!

she took a picture with Coach Cager after the game. The opening scroll for the STAR WARS night was funny.

Willie Cager talked with her for a few minutes. He was happy to meet her. :D

Myself and two others who I went to the game with won the Star Wars tickets. It seemed like not many people entered.

She called WSU or Wazzou, Washington University during the broadcast. She needs to brush up on the names before games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT