ADVERTISEMENT

The day is here. Renovations to be announced on Friday

I have been training and mentoring kids for over 20 years and I can say with certainty that the amenities for the players are number one. They want the nice locker room, the nice indoor, the slick uniforms and the the glitz. KU is one of the worst programs in football right now trying to rebuild like UTEP. BUT they still get 4 star recruits. Their facilities are super nice for the players. New indoor just broke ground and they continue to get 4 star kids. That's what brings them to Lawrence.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
must be someone I have on ignore I guess

Am pretty sure you just nailed it. Likely, a couple trollers on the "ignored" list are trying to entertain themselves. In my little garden here, those weeds have been removed. They added nothing, wasted time, so I removed them. Now that they're gone, I miss them not in the least.

As for the bowl pecking order, several of you touched on the salient questions -- how to grow the Sun Bowl TV audience and payout. Right now, it all tracks back to conference affiliations of the two participating teams.

To move up in the pecking order, the Sun Bowl must climb over other bowls. It's like trying to win a golf tournament when you're four shots back. The four strokes is one thing, but how many players stand between you and the lead?

Out-growing other bowls, which also have ambitious leadership, is not easy to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT