ADVERTISEMENT

The only positive thing from tonight

CubsFan81

Starter
Apr 23, 2016
At least we won't see this option offense anymore this season. Hopefully the players can put this behind them and move on. I think we will do good on conference play.

At least we won't see this option offense anymore this season. Hopefully the players can put this behind them and move on. I think we will do good on conference play.
If I was Southern Miss I'd be installing some option plays ASAP.

If you're really looking for silver linings, the rest of the conference is just as craptacular as we are. So, we might be able to scratch out 4 conference wins and get blown out by 50 by a 5-7 MWC team in the New Mexico Bowl.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
I really want to believe this was an anomaly but there were no positives to come out of this game.

Not according to Stull. I'm sure we will see Navy here soon and Stull will try to car sale us on the impact of bringing in another military university due to the overwhelming support of the army community.....

Not according to Stull. I'm sure we will see Navy here soon and Stull will try to car sale us on the impact of bringing in another military university due to the overwhelming support of the army community.....
Shizzle my nizzle, if Army did this to us, Navy will be making tacos with our entrails by the end of the first quarter. Fo' shizzle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT